Real World (End)

After another half month, Lin Yi died in the hospital, and Lin Shubai bought a bunch of beautiful white chrysanthemums and put them in front of his mother's tomb.

He stood in front of the tombstone and wiped the dust from it.

The woman on the tombstone was still young, with a beautiful face and gentle and loving eyes.

Lin Shubai seemed to breathe a sigh of relief and looked at her with a smile: "Mom, you have to live happily in the kingdom of heaven."

"Definitely." A voice suddenly sounded from behind, along with the wind.

Lin Shubai looked back and saw that Gu Jiazhi was wearing a handsome suit, with perfume sprayed on his body, and holding a bunch of flowers in his hand. He looks handsome and handsome.

Kind of like a dog.

"You know again?" Lin Shubai said angrily.

Gu Jiazhi snorted lightly and put the bouquet in front of the grave: "Auntie, my name is Gu Jiazhi, I'm a friend of Xiaoshu, and I'll be his boyfriend soon... Ouch!"

Gu Jiazhi covered the back of his head and stood up, feigning an angry look at Lin Shubai: "Okay, I'm so brave, I dare to do something to my boss."

Lin Shubai put his hands on the back very thick, and pierced him: "You are not here as a boss now."

Gu Jiazhi snorted softly.

What else can I do?

Love it.

"By the way, I have a present for you." Gu Jiazhi took out a few pieces of paper.

Lin Shubai took it, and after seeing the contents clearly, he was startled: "This is..."

Gu Jiazhi said with his hands behind his back, "I bought all the shares of the rest of the shareholders of the Lin family company, plus the original 30% in your hands, that's 70% of the shares, and the entire company is yours."

Lin Shubai was a little moved, his eyes were slightly wet: "How much did it cost?"

Gu Jiazhi quickly waved his hand, saying that money is a trivial matter.

Lin Shubai glared at him, but his eyes were wet and not at all deterrent: "Are you buying me with money? In front of my mother?"

Gu Jiazhi turned to face the tombstone, looked at the photo above and said, "This is also a gift I gave to my aunt. My aunt will definitely like it. Don't worry, I will take good care of Xiaoshu."

Lin Shubai rubbed his ears and suddenly spoke in such a serious tone, making him feel embarrassed.

"Oh, by the way, there is another gift." Gu Jiazhi took out a beautifully packaged small box with his hands behind his back.

Lin Shubai quickly took a step back! Look away, look left and right.

Shouldn't it be...!

Gu Jiazhi showed a slight blue vein on the forehead: "Don't run, and don't pretend to be invisible."

Lin Shubai's small movements were dismantled, and he stopped in place, somewhat at a loss.

Gu Jiazhi knelt down on one knee and opened the box.

Lin Shubai was nervous for a while and blurted out, "Are you asking for marriage?"

Gu Jiazhi:  …

"Will it be too early? You see, we don't know each other enough..."

Gu Jiazhi showed a fascinated smile, meaning: "Not enough?"

Lin Shubai choked and his ears were all red: "Don't drive in front of my mother."