Hard Life Cabbage 16

Tian Tian lived in Shao's house for a few days, Jiang Mingxu had a great time playing with Tian Tian while pretending to be sick. Go to school together during the day and go crazy together at night.

The old man smiled every day, as if he had passed the happy old age of Yier's grandson ahead of time, and everyone was much younger.

Shao Lan was the only one who was miserable. During the day, he was busy releasing albums and concerts, and he was tossed with two little ghosts at night. It was only by taking time out of his busy schedule to send messages to Lin Shubai to satisfy his cravings.

However, Jiang Mingxu's "illness" obviously won't last long. After the "illness" was cured, the old man had no reason to keep him, so he reluctantly asked the driver to send Tiantian back to Lin Shubai's house.

Jiang Mingxu was very reluctant when he sent Tiantian away. But even though we don't live together, we can still meet in kindergarten during the day, and it's still very happy.

When the kindergarten was about to end, there were three more people at the door, wearing clothes that were out of tune with the city, standing at the door and looking inside.

Seeing this, the guard came out and asked, "What are you doing?"

He Zhongde and his wife looked at each other and said to the uncle guard with a smile, "Come and find someone."

The guard heard that he was looking for someone and asked a few questions. Seeing that the information He Zhongde said was correct, he relaxed his vigilance and called Tian Tian's teacher, Xiaomi.

Teacher Xiaomi asked, "Who are you looking for?"

He Zhongde quickly stepped forward and said, "This is Little Sun Kindergarten, let's find He Tiantian!"

He Zhongde's family recently wanted to send He Daddy to a private kindergarten in the city. They were short of money, so they turned their attention to Lin Shubai.

Someone posted on the Internet that Tian Tian and his son are in a kindergarten, and He Zhongde found the kindergarten.

He wanted to take Tian Tian away, and then used him to blackmail Lin Shubai for money.

After all, Lin Shubai was able to buy a house in H city, and even let Tian Tian go to kindergarten here, so he must be rich.

Therefore, He Zhongde would rather travel a long distance to do a train for more than 30 hours, but also came over and found Little Sun Kindergarten along the way.

Mr. Xiaomi looked at the clothes of He Zhongde's family, and felt that it didn't look like Tiantian's family, so he couldn't help but be vigilant: "Who are you Tiantian?"

He Zhongde said, "I'm his uncle, don't you believe it? Well, here's the household registration book!"

Mr. Xiaomi suspiciously took the old-looking account book and looked at it, and indeed saw Tian Tian's name. The registered residence is Qingshui Village. She remembered that when she introduced herself on the first day of every day, she also said that she was from Qingshui Village.

She breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at He Zhongde: "It turns out to be Tiantian's aunt and uncle. Just wait for a while, school will be over soon."

He Zhongde's wife hurriedly stopped Teacher Xiaomi and sighed, "Teacher, can you be accommodating? The grandmother of the family has passed away. We can't delay him when we come to pick him up."

Teacher Xiaomi hesitated for a while and nodded, since that was the case, she could only let them take Tiantian away.

Tian Tian was painting with Jiang Mingxu in the classroom. Teacher Xiaomi came in and took him to the school gate: "He said, Tian Tian's family has come to find Tian Tian, ​​don't be sad, my grandmother went to heaven."