Amnesia Old Attack 01

After returning to the world, Lin Shubai came out of the space-time capsule and hesitated for a while at the interface of Guangnao, but still found Gu Jiazhi's contact information from the company's contact list.

Lin Shubai knocked on the contact interface, and typed in the next line of text: Mr. Gu, the world mission numbered YE20056 has been completed, please trouble you with the previous application.

After entering, no reply was received.

Lin Shubai talked to HR and left work early.

Basically every time he completes a world, he will have a period of vacation time. After leaving the company, he returned to renting a house in the city.

I fell asleep in the dark, and when I woke up, it was already dark outside.

Lin Shubai rubbed his stomach. He was very hungry. He opened the refrigerator and it was empty. Looks like I had to go out to eat.

After changing his clothes, he was about to go out when he suddenly received a call: "Hello? Xiaoshu, it's me, Fade Chen."

Lin Shubai was a little surprised: "Have you returned to China?"

"Yeah!" Fade Chen smiled heartily, "Are you free tonight? Come out for dinner."

Lin Shubai's voice also said with a smile: "Okay, I'm just hungry."

"Come on, old place."

Lin Shubai drove his little broken car to the place as promised. The two of them down-to-earth ordered grilled crayfish and beer, and ate in a crowded restaurant.

"Damn, I want to die abroad!" Fade Chen rubbed the skewer with satisfaction.

Lin Shubai smiled: "I'm back now, have a good time."

The two ate half of it talking and laughing, and Chen Fei suddenly mentioned one thing: "Are you working in Gu Jiazhi's place now?"

Lin Shubai nodded.

"Then do you see him often?"

Lin Shubai shook his head: "I'm usually very busy, and I'm just a new employee, how can I see others."

Fade Chen glanced at him and said slowly: "When I was in college, Gu Xiaocao was in the same school as us. He often came to you, why does he seem like a stranger now."

Lin Shubai swallowed the crayfish meat in his mouth with a puzzled expression: "Really?"

Aren't he and Gu Jiazhi just nodding acquaintances?

Chen Fei hesitated.

"What's wrong?"

"Damn," Fade Chen took a sip of beer, "It's been so long, I remember that he often came to you for a while, but you were either busy studying or going out for part-time jobs, and sometimes he couldn't find you. you."

Lin Shubai blinked slowly: "You mean when the junior was in the game, right? It's not a big deal. I made it clear to him on the phone later."

Chen Fei looked at his expression and kept silent.

For a long time, he said, "I feel like he was still very kind to you at that time."

Lin Shubai looked at him speechlessly. He and Gu Jiazhi had a total of intersection in that month, and they didn't say a few words. Is that all right?

And the last time he accidentally spilled wine on him, he didn't have a good face.

But now that the gap between the two is so big, Lin Shubai wouldn't even think about getting close to others. The relationship was eight hundred miles away, so he didn't make fun of himself.