The Rebellious Alpha School Bully 18-19

Lu Zhixing's eyes were cold, and his tone was like ice water quenched with extreme cold: "Where did you touch him?"

Locke saw that there was only a half-year-old young man in front of him, and he felt disdain in his heart. He was just a young man, how could he compete with such a powerful alpha!

"Looking for death!" Locke said viciously, and the next second, the red wine tasted even more bloody and attacked Lu Zhixing.

Lu Zhixing took a step back, and then another pheromone penetrated the original pheromone with an extremely powerful force.

Locke looked at him in disbelief: "How could...?"

Lu Zhixing looked at him coldly.

However, at this time, a person walked in slowly at the door, with a hint of fanaticism in his eyes, it was Fu Shaoyuan: "There's nothing strange about this."

"You should be happy to see his strength." Fu Shaoyuan said.

When Lu Zhixing heard the sound, it was as if he was hit by something, and he slowly turned his head to look at Fu Shaoyuan.

Fu Shaoyuan was also looking at him: "My son."

"Then take him away, don't come to ruin my good deeds!" Locke said dissatisfiedly.

Lu Zhi walked to Lin Shubai's side, checked his condition, and took off his coat to cover him.

Then he turned his head and looked at Fu Shaoyuan coldly: "I'm afraid your wishful thinking will fail."

Fu Shaoyuan frowned and looked at him, finally realizing that something was wrong.

The perimeter has been blocked by the police, and after Ye Xian handed it over to the police, he explained everything.

With the help of the Interstellar Police, Lu Zhixing successfully infiltrated the interior of the laboratory.

In just a moment, Fu Shaoyuan regained his usual expression, with a faint smile on his face, and his voice bewitched him: "You are my son, come to Dad."

Lu Zhixing looked at him coldly: "You are the enemy who killed my mother."

Fu Shaoyuan seemed to have heard a very interesting thing, and slowly evoked a sneer: "Your mother is really stupid, she believes whatever I say. It's just a test."

"But how would you be born without me? You have the most powerful pheromone, the smartest mind, and you are the most perfect alpha. It's a pity that something went wrong in the experiment."

"Can't help it, I also extracted her pheromone, her pheromone is the smell of lotus, fresh and maddening, and the sales in alpha are very good. Soon... your Omega's pheromone type is also It will be listed." Fu Shaoyuan said these crazy words like a devil.

Lu Zhixing was almost teared up when he heard it!

-

The police had broken through the laboratory's line of defense, and Zhou Chong was well-trained to direct his men to charge into the laboratory. The laboratory was deserted, and there were various instruments and specimens in the room, which shocked Zhou Chong.

"Wait, there seems to be a voice here." Zhou Chong lowered his voice and said to the walkie-talkie, leading a small group of people to go deep inside, and when he got inside, he found that this was a huge cage, and there were densely packed people.

Hearing someone coming in, the thin man in the nearest prison shivered slightly: "No, don't come here!"

Zhou Chong took a deep breath: "Don't panic, we are the police."