The Rebellious Alpha School Bully 15

In June, the students of Emperor Star ushered in the college entrance examination. The sun was shining brightly, and the students were sweating like rain in the examination room.

Lu Zhixing sat in the examination room with a calm face, but the speed of doing the questions in his hands was frighteningly fast.

He has done too many questions in his third year of high school, and he has seen all the types of questions and never forgets them. So almost when I see the question, I think of the problem-solving idea by conditioned reflex.

After all the exams, Lai Jiacheng started shouting in the group: "Old irons, Dongmen KTV will not come!!!!!!! 22% off!!!!"

"Go! Fuck! I haven't yelled at KTV for too long, so I must go!"

"I'm also going to show my long-held singing voice! Count me in!!!"

"Where is Brother Lu! Brother Lu, you must come! You are the light of our group!"

Lu Zhixing glanced lazily at the group news, he wasn't too interested, he might as well go home to catch up on sleep.

At this time, Lai Jiacheng sent another message: "Mr. Lin is here too!!!!"

Lin Shubai? Lu Zhixing immediately cheered up and clicked a message to send: "Go."

"Wow! Brother Lu is here!!! A class of light!!!!"

"Oh!!!"

A class of light?

What kind of shitty name is this? Lu Zhixing typed it down with no expression: "Call again and try."

Lai Jiacheng: "...Squeak."

"hahahahahahahahaha."

A mob of laughter followed.

It will take some time for the evening to pass, and the school informs me to go back to the classroom after the exam. Lu Zhixing went back to the class first, sitting in his seat without moving, thinking about the questions in his mind, there are ambiguities, and looking for ways to solve the problems online, almost answering the questions one by one.

Or in the case that the answer to the paper is not given.

Lai Jiacheng returned to the class and was arguing with a group of classmates, but he was not affected in the slightest.

Lai Jiacheng came over to look at him curiously: "Fuck! Brother Lu is divided!"

Li Wenyan tugged at him: "Don't disturb him."

Lai Jiacheng: "Oh oh."

I couldn't help but be curious: "Can Brother Lu be able to God Star University?"

Li Wenyan "shush" at him, wondering how he made such an open-mouthed friend.

After five minutes, Lu Zhixing put down the phone and the pen in his hand, raised his eyelids, and looked at Lai Jiacheng: "Do you think it's possible?"

How dare Lai Jiacheng say no, he quickly said, "Yes, yes!"

"Well, yes." Lu Zhixing said in a steady voice.

A minute passed.

Lai Jiacheng suddenly jumped up: "Brother Lu, what did you say!"

Lu Zhixing leaned back against the wall, revealing his sharp jawline and a small piece of clavicle, and sat lazily: "I said the score is enough for Dixing University, more than enough."

"I'm sloppy! Brother Lu, you are too awesome!" Lai Jiacheng's face flushed with excitement.

"This has to be celebrated!"