The True and False Young Master 08-12

True and False Young Master 08 I'm Going to Officially Pursue You

During this period of time, Meng Zhuo's attitude has obviously improved. Under the threat of Lin Shubai, his parents checked the post from time to time, but he finally calmed down and didn't make any more troubles.

Meng Zhuo's grades are on the rise.

In physical education class, two students collided and were injured. They came to the infirmary. Lin Shubai treated the wounds for them and was packing up. The door was pushed open again.

Lin Shubai raised his head from the medicine cabinet and looked at the door, and saw Zhuang Ziqing standing at the door, looking innocent and timid, looking like an innocent little sheep.

Lin Shubai smiled slightly: "What's wrong? Classmate Zhuang."

Zhuang Ziqing's deer-like eyes were covered with mist, and he approached Lin Shubai slowly, rubbing his stomach with one hand: "School doctor, I'm not feeling well."

Lin Shubai pointed to the chair next to him and said, "Sit down and let me take a look."

Zhuang Ziqing obediently walked over and sat down.

"Where is it uncomfortable?"

"stomachache?"

"Do you have diarrhea?"

"No."

"Where exactly, show me."

Zhuang Ziqing pointed. Lin Shubai nodded, raised his slender fingers and pressed it there: "Does it hurt?"

Zhuang Ziqing's pitch-black eyes rolled, and his expression was bitter: "It hurts."

Lin Shubai pressed in another place: "Where is it?"

"Oh, it hurts even more." Zhuang Ziqing hissed.

Lin Shubai stretched out his hand and looked at him solemnly: "Student Zhuang, your illness seems to be unusual. There may be problems with your stomach and spleen."

Zhuang Ziqing's eyes flashed: "Really? Doctor, are you mistaken?"

Lin Shu's eyebrows were solemn, and he turned out a blank case, and recorded it in a serious tone: "According to your reaction just now, this is my preliminary suggestion, I can't cure your disease, I suggest you Go to the central hospital to take a film and check it carefully. Don't take minor illnesses lightly, lest..."

When Lin Shubai's voice faded, he was interrupted by Zhuang Ziqing: "Is this the way Doctor Lin treats students?"

Lin Shubai's lips pursed slightly, looking at Zhuang Ziqing's half-smile expression, the corners of his lips curved slightly: "What do you want to say?"

Zhuang Ziqing looked at Lin Shubai's expression seriously, trying to find clues, but this person always made him invisible!

He sent someone to investigate Lin Shubai's background, but found nothing. However, staying in middle school as a school doctor must not have much ability.

"The school doctor should not get too close to Meng Zhuo, it will be bad luck." Zhuang Ziqing looked at Lin Shubai with a surly expression, with a warning tone.

A little-known school doctor actually took so much attention away from his brother. When Zhuang Ziqing thought of this, he felt very uncomfortable.

Lin Shubai blinked, and there was a funny look on Qing Jun's face: "Is this an advice, or a warning, classmate Zhuang?"

Zhuang Ziqing showed a well-behaved smile: "Is there any difference?"

Lin Shubai smiled: "If it's an advice, I thank you for your kindness. If it's a warning, I might persuade your head teacher to do extra homework."