Rebellious alpha school bully 10

Lu Zhixing pulled Lin Shubai behind him, Lin Shubai breathed a sigh of relief, and subconsciously stood behind him.

Lu Zhixing noticed his movements, and a hint of sweetness appeared in his heart.

Ye Xian watched the small actions of these two people, and his heart was full of jealousy. The truth is here to solve this disgusting high school.

However, he suffered the loss last time and knew how terrible this person was, so he didn't dare to confront him here. Get up from the ground and look at him fiercely: "Little bunny, wait for me."

Lu Zhixing folded his arms and looked down at him coldly, with a sneering arc on the corner of his mouth: "I'm waiting for you."

Ye Xian took care of his clothes before going out.

After Ye Xian left, Lu Zhixing quickly turned around and looked at Lin Shubai: "Are you alright?"

Lin Shubai shook his head: "It's fine... I'm afraid he's going to hurt you."

Lin Shu looked worried, Ye Xian was the new director of Dixing High School, and it would be bad if he slandered the principal and asked Lu Zhixing to drop out.

Lu Zhixing raised Lin Shubai's face: "What are you afraid of?"

Lin Shubai was physically greedy for the temperature on Lu Zhixing's fingers, but he restrained his reason and said with a straight face, "What is there to be afraid of, you should study hard."

Lu Zhixing chuckled: "I see, Teacher Lin."

"Then why are you here now?" Lin Shubai rudely exposed him.

Lu Zhixing's eyes were deep: "I saw Ye Xian passing by outside our classroom just now. I was worried that he would come to the office to trouble you, so I made an excuse to come out, and I guessed it right."

Lin Shubai couldn't blame him for this, so he had to say, "It's not an example, go back to class quickly, I want to check your homework."

Lu Zhixing: "I know."

After Lu Zhixing left, Lin Shubai opened the window to let the smell of pheromones escape, lest other teachers come in and find out after class.

The bell rang for the end of get out of class, and teachers came in one after another in the office.

The little Omega teacher said to Lin Shubai, "Hey, Teacher Lin, did you teach Lu Zhixing a lesson last time?"

Lin Shubai responded vaguely.

The female teacher smiled and said, "It really works. He has been very good in class recently."

"It's not bad, except for the fact that he ran out of the stomach when he said in class." Chen Shen also followed, and when he mentioned this, he couldn't help but complain, "How did he get used to this stinky problem? When the classroom is his home!"

"Damn, it's not bad. At least I haven't skipped school recently. It was commonplace not to come to class before."

"Eh? Teacher Lin," the female teacher asked curiously, "how on earth did you educate him? I also discipline the gang of skin monkeys in my class in the same way."

When Lin Shubai thought of Lu Zhixing, he felt relieved for a while, but of course he couldn't tell the truth, so he could only say: "Xiaozhi uses emotion to reason, and he is not so ignorant."

"I guess that child has a fate with you."

The short break was spent chatting and chatting. The class bell rang. Lin Shubai took the textbook to the classroom of Class One of Senior Three, glanced at the well-behaved students, and finally stopped at the familiar figure in the corner. .