Hard Life Cabbage 03

A week later, Lin Shubai brought Tian Tian to the door.

"Uncle...Dad Lin, when are they coming?" Tian Tian stood beside Lin Shubai, grasping the corner of his clothes, his snow dumpling-like face was full of nervousness.

He has only watched TV at his uncle's house, but he has not been on TV yet.

In order to make Lin Shu's leucorrhea come naturally to Tian Tian, ​​the village chief simply asked Tian Tian to change his tune. Tian Tian did not reject it, and directly called Lin Shu Bai Lin's father, so that he could be distinguished from the real father.

Lin Shubai touched Tian Tian's soft and glutinous little face, and said soothingly, "I'll be here soon, don't worry, I'll accompany you."

"Yeah!" Tian Tian nodded heavily.

Not long after, the village chief came with the program team. Because they had to bring props, the director team drove over, and when they arrived at the door of Lin's house, the car stopped, and the village chief came out first. When he saw Lin Shubai, his eyes widened, and he nodded in appreciation, "It's still the same. Good! Those with scruffy beards made people look old."

Lin Shubai smiled. Yesterday, Aunt Zhang heard that he was going to appear on the show, so she gave him her wife's razor and asked him to take care of himself.

He shaved his beard in front of the mirror, only to find that the original owner was very handsome.

There was a car behind the director, and on top of the car, the agent Gu Li looked at Shao Lan worriedly: "Brother Shao, you're fine, you decided to go on this show, don't back off now, don't you? Fa'er explained it to the fans!"

With a cigarette in his mouth, Shao Lan said displeasedly: "Is there any regrets about what I said? The metamorphosis has changed on my head, and I still don't believe in this evil."

Gu Li sighed heavily: "That's why you young master who grew up with a golden spoon in your head, how did you get out of your mind and agree to the invitation."

Shao Lan frowned, why? He just can't stand those people who say he can't do anything but sing and splurge. What is the list of the worst-tempered artists of the year voted online, and he is still at the top of the list!

It just so happened that the director of "Deformation Plan" seized this opportunity and ran out of a gimmick to transform bad-tempered artists, which set off a lot of momentum on the Internet, and everyone was waiting to see the good show. Especially Shao Lan, who was directly pushed to the forefront, if he didn't come, wouldn't he have confirmed the list?

Shao Lan just couldn't swallow this breath.

"It's useless to say anything now. As your agent, I'll tell you two things: First, put away your explosive temper and get along well with people. I've inquired about this family. It's just a single father with a son. The family is simple and it won't be too difficult to get along with. Second, since this show is here, show it well in front of the audience. No matter what you like behind the camera, you can restrain yourself in front of the camera. Come on. This show is still live, and it can’t be edited.”

"Understood." Shao Lan heard a little impatient, put out the cigarette, opened the car door and walked out.

As soon as he got out of the car, the camera followed. Although Shao Lan has a bad temper, he has a good sense of the camera. He adjusted his expression in almost a second, restrained his impatience, and turned into an expressionless face.

Of course it didn't get any better.

The live broadcast was connected to tens of millions of users, and the barrage began to swipe.