The True and False Young Master 02-03

The thick smell of blood mixed with the damp and corrupt smell in the alley, and Meng Zhuo's mind was buzzing. Like a bomb fell with the rain behind him, punching and kicking exploded his nerves, and every tip was screaming and begging for mercy.

"You don't even have a hundred dollars, and you still want to play the piano? Do you have that fate!" Hong Mao kicked his hand fiercely, grinned viciously and mocked, with a pair of rat eyes bursting with abusive pleasure.

His right hand was suddenly stepped on by a foot, Meng Zhuo's eyes widened sharply, and his mind went blank: "Don't..."

The next second, severe pain struck, and he watched the foot run over his hand mercilessly, the flesh split open, mixed with the dirty soil of the sole, and the fingers were sticky.

The scarlet color instantly hurt his eyes.

Half an hour ago, he used these hands to stroke the black and white keys in the piano shop.

Meng Zhuo stared at him, his cochlea and tympanic membrane whistling endlessly, pain rushing through his body, his throat seemed to be blocked by cotton, and he made a whimpering sound.

The tensed body finally trembled uncontrollably, and the phalanx seemed to be unconscious, unable to lift it up.

"Hahahahaha, boss, look at his unpromising coward!" The voice behind him laughed wildly, and his movements were even more fierce.

"Fight to death!"

"I still play the piano, do you have the life to touch the rich people's stuff?"

it hurts--

His blurry eyes passed over the faces of several gangsters, and an unprecedented hatred surged in his heart.

"Next time, if you don't bring money, we'll go to school to find you and go to university? Just dream!"

"Continue to beat!" Hong Mao let go of his feet and took out his mobile phone to record the humiliating appearance of the teenager being beaten to the ground.

"Let everyone see how stupid you are hahahahaha!"

There was fluid running down his face uncontrollably.

I don't know if it was tears or blood.

"Fuck! Don't kill anyone!"

"Cut, even if he dies, his parents won't come to collect the corpse, so what are you afraid of!"
Meng Zhuo's lips trembled, his black hair was messy, and the humiliation came like a tide. The thought of him being seen by everyone like a bereaved dog made him chill.

"Who doesn't have eyes, dare to touch your uncle's cell phone!" The angry voice of the red hair sounded.

The movement of kicking and beating suddenly stopped.

Meng Zhuo vaguely saw the movement of Hong Mao raising his fist, and then there was a "bang" in the next second, and a clear and gentle voice sounded politely——

"Your uncle."

Lin Shubai deleted the video with a calm expression and threw it at Hongmao's feet.

"Fuck! Who the fuck are you! Dare to touch our boss?"

"Go! Beat him up!"

Meng Zhuo blinked, and the scene in front of him finally became clear. He saw a man in a white coat kicked the gangster away neatly.

Lin Shubai moved his muscles and bones for a while, tidying up a few young people in society, and a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead. He took a breath, regained his elegant standing, and straightened his spotless white coat.