Hard Life Cabbage 11

Since this time, Shao Lan looked at Lin Shubai with a slightly happy expression, and Lin Shubai saw it in his eyes...

Hold in your heart.

Once the fan's clothes are put on, they seem to be unable to take them off.

Shao Lan remembered that Lin Shubai's contact information had not been added yet. She took out her mobile phone from her pocket, opened the QR code, and said, "Scan it?"

Lin Shubai  heard it and soon his heart moved, he was worried about how to add Shao Lan's WeChat in the most natural way possible, but he didn't expect him to automatically propose it.

He quickly took out his mobile phone and scanned it. Shao Lan quickly passed the verification.

Lin Shubai was thinking about how to continue the parenting teaching after the show ended, but found that Shao Lan had not spoken.

He tilted his head to look over and saw Shao Lan frowning at his circle of friends.

Lin Shubai's heart suddenly mentioned his throat, and he was relieved after thinking that he had set it to be visible for three days.

Shao Lan licked his back molars with the tip of his tongue, and asked Lin Shubai, "Can you open the authority?"

Lin Shubai: "No!"

Those posted by the original circle of friends are simply unsightly! How can it be seen by others.

Shao Lan was amused by his straightforward reaction.

Isn't this three hundred taels of silver in this place? The irritable song god turned into an old hooligan Shao and whistled in his heart.

His expression was fascinated: "Is there anything you can't show me? Sent me in the circle of friends?"

Lin Shubai was at a loss for words for a while, and he said, "What about Tiantian?"

Shao Lan: "I'm playing Lego in the living room."

Lin Shu rolled his eyes and looked at his nose and heart: "Oh."

"I see that children like to play with it, so I bought him a set, and it seems to like it."

Lin Shubai couldn't sit any longer, so he got up and went to the living room to watch Tiantian.

Having fun every day, Lin Shubai sat down beside him.

Tian Tian happily pointed at the LEGO model that was taking shape: "Look, Dad Lin, it's a house!"

Lin Shubai touched Tiantian's head, and his eyes stayed on the red-roofed house, the color was warm and warm.

"Tiantian is awesome." Lin Shubai said encouragingly.

Halfway through the program, Peng Susu ran more diligently to Lin's house.

But this time, she learned a little bit smarter, instead of going to Shao Lan's place, she went to Lin Shubai more, mainly to ask how to cook without breaking the pot.

Lin Shubai didn't have any opinion, he just taught one more person.

In addition to Lin Shubai, Peng Susu also showed unprecedented enthusiasm for Tiantian children.

For example, at this moment, she is sitting on the stool, holding Tiantian upside down, smiling softly: "Tiantian is really good."

I don't know how many times he is fatter and better than He Da! ! !

Seeing his beautiful sister praise him every day, his little face reddened with a shy smile.

I have to say, this trick is clever.