Amnesia Old Attack 02

Lin Shubai's figure froze, and he became a little puzzled. Is the relationship between the two of them very good?

Song Shichen's eyes followed him rightly, and the reliance in his eyes was not faked.

Lin Shubai suddenly couldn't refuse. He tentatively coaxed him: "Can you do it for 5 minutes? I'll ask the doctor if you can be discharged from the hospital."

Song Shichen shook his head slowly, holding his hand even tighter.

Lin Shubai was a little embarrassed. At this time, he suddenly noticed Fang Zizhuo and smiled embarrassedly at him: "Excuse me, please do me a favor, can you call a doctor over here? Also, can you help us with the knot? Do you have an account? I will transfer the money to you."

Fang Zizhuo blushed with anger: "Are you instructing me?"

As soon as he entered the door, he began to instruct him to do this and that, damn it!

At this time, Song Shichen glanced at Fang Zizhuo suddenly, and said with some doubts, "Didn't you say that I used to take good care of you? I don't want to help you pay the fee. Don't worry, we won't default on the bill."

Fang Zizhuo choked on the words, stuck in his throat, and his internal organs were so angry that they smoked.

It's amazing to be married!

In the end, in order to maintain a good impression in front of Song Shichen, he still endured the humiliation to pay the fee and called the doctor over.

After 5 minutes, a kind-faced middle-aged attending doctor came over with a medical record and a pen.

Lin Shubai's hand was still held by Song Shichen. He looked at the doctor and asked, "Hello, doctor, does he still need to stay in the hospital for observation?"

The doctor observed Song Shichen, and then looked at his wounds: "The head and right arm are injured, the wounds have been treated, be careful not to touch the water. I am lucky, it is not serious in this accident, But his head has been traumatized, and there may be vague sequelae. Let me do a simple test first."

Lin Shubai nodded.

The doctor stood in front of Song Shichen, wearing a white coat and holding a medical record book in his hand: "Mr. Song, do you remember your name? How old are you?"

Song Shichen looked at him vigilantly, pursed his lips tightly and did not speak, his handsome face gave a feeling of being inaccessible.

"Where are you from? Do you know why you are here?"

Song Shichen still didn't speak, but there was a little blankness in his eyes.

The doctor pushed the eyes on the bridge of his nose, his eyes became a little dignified, he pointed again,  Pointing at Lin Shubai and asking him, "Who is he and what is his name?"

Fang Zizhuo next to him clenched his fingers. Song Shichen didn't even remember his name, so how could he remember Lin Shubai? How long have they been together!

Thinking of this, he was a little proud. Song Shichen didn't remember Lin Shubai, so he had a better chance of winning.

At this time, Song Shichen's eyes finally got some focus, his eyes fixed on Lin Shubai's handsome and gentle face.

The beautifully shaped thin lips opened, and the voice was deep and hoarse, as if hiding deep affection: "Little Book, my love."

Lin Shubai and Fang Zizhuo's eyes glared together!

Lin Shubai is a little confused, lover? spouse? ? ?

Didn't you say you just got married?

Is this a lover?