Amnesia Old Attack 05

After Lin Shubai returned to the office, he called Jian Peng again and asked, "How is the marketing department's feedback on this case? We need to get more than half of the approval before we can reopen the meeting to decide whether to continue."

Jian Peng's eyes lit up: "Don't worry, leave it to me from the marketing department."

Lin Shubai nodded, he believed in Jian Peng's ability, so he said to him: "Then I'll trouble you, by the way, summarize all the information, focusing on the exploration of blank markets and future development trends, as well as our What a product can do to a company in this space.”

Jian Peng paused, as if he had been swept away by the clouds. After a while, he nodded heavily, suppressing his excitement: "Okay! I will definitely do it well."

Sometimes people are not lacking in talent and ability, but lacking a platform to display.

Now Lin Shubai is willing to build a platform for them, which is very encouraging.

Because Jian Peng is organized and logical in his work, the previous solutions and products have won the department a lot of glory. In addition, he is a social expert, and he quickly won the approval of most of the marketing department.

When Liang Yue received the notice of a discussion meeting, his face almost didn't hang.

He threw the pen in his hand on the table, his face gloomy, I didn't expect this Lin Shubai to be really capable. However, with Fang Zizhuo and President Song present, he didn't believe that Lin Shubai could make a fool of himself.

After all, when he entered the company, it was not for the sake of the old boss and Song Shichen. If Song Shichen didn't support him, at best he would fight alone, and he would not be able to achieve a good climate.

After Lin Shubai received the feedback from Jian Peng, the corners of his lips curled slightly, he looked up at the time, and found that it was half past eleven. He turned off the computer, picked up his jacket and walked out of the office.

The employee raised his head and asked, "Vice President Lin, don't you want to eat with us?"

Lin Shubai is a friendly person and used to eat with them in the company cafeteria.

Lin Shubai smiled: "I'll go to the twenty-eighth floor."

The employees all understood that they were going to have dinner with their husbands.

When he arrived at Song Shichen's office, he first smelled a seductive aroma, which instantly aroused his appetite, and only then did he realize the hunger in his stomach.

Song Shichen saw him, his eyes were suddenly filled with a little smile, he pulled him to sit on the sofa, and said warmly: "This is the meal sent by Zhou Ji, the chef of their family is a royal chef, and his craftsmanship is very good, you can try it. Look."

Lin Shubai took the chopsticks that Song Shichen handed over, and sandwiched a piece of sweet and sour pork ribs. Lin Shubai couldn't help but light up.

"Um... delicious."

Song Shichen smiled with satisfaction.

Halfway through the meal, Song Shichen suddenly asked, "I heard that you have applied for reconsideration of the product plan?"

Lin Shubai nodded and briefly explained the matter to him.

After listening, Song Shichen didn't speak, as if he was thinking about something, and after half a minute he said, "I see."

After dinner, Lin Shubai left, Song Shichen sat in the office chair, thinking about something, and then called the secretary in: "The manager of the product department is Liang Yue?"