Amnesia Old Attack 09

When he got out of the car, Lin Shubai woke up dimly, his whole body had been picked up by Song Shichen, he suddenly woke up, got off him quickly, and looked at his hand worriedly: "I'm awake. ."

Song Shichen nodded: "Yes."

He looked at Lin Shubai deeply.

"Let's go up." Lin Shubai pulled him to the elevator.

The two were lying on the bed after taking a shower. Lin Shubai felt very tired today. With his head on the pillow and his eyelids, he began to fight up and down, brewing drowsiness.

Song Shichen lay beside him and suddenly asked, "Do you like me?"

Lin Shubai's eyelids were about to close in a daze: "It's so noisy..."

Song Shichen: ...

He was lying in a dark room, Lin Shubai's even breathing sounded beside him, but he stared at the dark ceiling with his eyes open, his eyes as black as ink.

-

In the middle of the night, Lin Shubai was awakened by thirst, turned on the lamp by the bed, and wanted to go down to take a sip of water. When he turned around, he suddenly saw a half-empty bed beside him.

As soon as his heart stopped, he quickly turned on the light in the room. The bedroom was empty and no one was there.

He reached out to check the temperature of the quilt, and his heart trembled.

is cool.

Where did Song Shichen go?

Lin Shubai suddenly felt uneasy in his heart. He walked out of the bedroom and turned over the whole apartment. There was no one in the living room, dining room, study, and bathroom.

The clock on the wall pointed to two o'clock in the morning, the night outside was dark, and the window lights were all out.

Lin Shubai took a deep breath and woke up his brain: "Search for Song Shichen's location."

"Received." Guangnao's voice sounded clearly, and half a minute later it said solemnly, "On the Western Suburbs Expressway, it is heading south at a speed of 200 yards."

high speed? 200 yards?

Song Shichen is dying!

Lin Shubai's eyes widened in disbelief, it's so late, what is he doing on the highway?

You can't go for a drive in the middle of the night!

Lin Shubai was anxious, put on his clothes and walked out the door.

There were originally two cars in the garage. One was Song Shichen's, a silver Maybach. At this time, there was no trace of it, leaving an empty parking space.

Next to him was his Porsche, which Mother Song had given him, which he had not driven a few times. He got into the car, inserted the key to start the reverse, and he stepped on the accelerator and drove out of the garage, and his brain quickly turned on navigation and location tracking.

"Report the trend." Lin Shubai's calm voice showed a trace of panic.

Guangnao immediately said: "The vehicle is heading south along the highway, and the speed is getting faster and faster, and it is now approaching the bay."

As Lin Shubai drove anxiously towards the bay, he called Song Shichen.

After several calls, Song Shichen didn't answer.

His heart sank slightly.

Half an hour later, Lin Shubai drove to the Bay Bridge, but Song Shichen's car was already far away, and it was shown on the map in a somewhat remote suburb.