Real World

When he woke up in the space-time capsule, Lin Shubai gasped violently, the weightlessness of the car falling off the cliff just now still occupied his body.

After replying, he pursed his lips and opened the door of the space-time capsule and walked out.

The voice of Guangnao came again, and the voice whimpered: "I'm sorry Baibai, I couldn't do anything just now."

Lin Shubai said with a heavy face: "It's okay, it's none of your business."

Guangnao was a little hesitant to speak, but he still shut his mouth cowardly.

There is always a feeling that the storm is coming.

Lin Shubai went straight to Gu Jiazhi's office. His secretary was a little surprised. Just as he was about to ask questions, Lin Shubai had already pushed open the door of the office and walked in.

Secretary: ... He has been in the Administration for so many years, and this is the first time he has seen such an arrogant newcomer.

Lin Shubai saw Gu Jiazhi.

He was sitting behind the desk, with a handsome and handsome face, and he was also looking at him.

The corner of Lin Shubai's mouth raised a sarcastic arc: "What should I call you? Shao Lan, Zhuang Yan, Lu Zhixing, or Song Shichen? "

Saying that Lin Shubai was sullen for a while, the other three were quite reliable, what happened to Lu Zhixing? The president also wants to play the next year? Don't look at your age, don't you feel ashamed?

There was a light smile in Gu Jiazhi's eyes: "Do you like it?"

Like it?

Lin Shubai stared at him blankly: "Is it interesting? I'm here to apply for a job. Is Mr. Gu using power for personal gain? Or did he intend to unspoken rules?"

Gu Jiazhi smiled: "If it wasn't in this way, you would never treat me as someone who could fall in love."

Does he usually treat him badly?

I noticed him when I was in college, helped him, took care of him, treated him well, and helped him keep out alcohol during dinner parties. In the end, Lin Shubai was better. Not only did he not appreciate it, he also pushed him out.

Gu Jiazhi felt that if he didn't do anything, he would be lonely for the rest of his life.

Lin Shubai was stunned for a moment, then continued to glare at him.

Gu Jiazhi continued: "If you have no interest in me, why do you fall in love with me every time?"

Lin Shubai squeezed his fingers.

"Admit it, you don't have feelings for me."

Lin Shubai pursed his lips.

"These words were originally intended to be told to you when the wedding was held in the world, but you are too sensitive, I'm afraid you won't be able to wait for that time, so I modified the world in advance." Song Shichen said helplessly.

Lin Shubai's face was a little ugly: "Then you deliberately caused a car accident? Do you know how worried I was at the time?!"

"I thought……"

I thought Song Shichen was going to die.

Gu Jiazhi got up from the chair: "I'm sorry, I was too reckless."

Lin Shubai was expressionless: "I want to ask for leave today."

"Okay, go back and have a good rest."