The Rebellious Alpha School Bully 05

Lin Shubai put the food on the dining table, then walked to the living room, preparing to call Lu Zhixing to eat.

He opened the sliding door between the dining room and the living room, and saw Lu Zhixing holding something in his hand.

The paper was very familiar, with his blue pen markings on it. He suddenly panicked. He stepped forward and snatched the scroll from Lu Zhixing's hand and stuffed it into the drawer under the coffee table.

Lu Zhixing's hands were lost, his eyes lifted, and he landed on Lin Shubai's fair face.

His face was full of panic at the moment, his mouth was suddenly dry, and the end of his eyes raised: "Mr. Lin, this seems to be my paper."

Lin Shubai calmed down: "Your grades are too bad, so I'll take it back and see."

Lu Zhixing took a step forward, got close to Lin Shubai's body, grabbed his wrist to prevent him from escaping, and looked at his face with some fascination: "Mr. Lin, are you concerned about me?"

"What nonsense, you are my student, I'm just doing my duty." Lin Shubai shook off his hand, his chest heaved a few times, and said in a cold tone, "If you don't eat, go away and close the door. "

The corner of Lu Zhixing's lips hooked, and he opened a polite distance: "Mr. Lin's craftsmanship is so good, I can smell the fragrance from such a distance, of course I want to eat it."

Lin Shubai glanced at him angrily.

Lin Shubai's cooking skills are really good. Lu Zhixing ate two bowls of rice, as if he had been hungry for a long time.

After eating, he also took the initiative to help Lin Shubai wash the dishes.

Lin Shubai stood aside and was worried that he would smash the dishes. Unexpectedly, Lu Zhixing washed the dishes skillfully, which surprised Lin Shubai.

A boy of this age is also an alpha, who is not a personality to die, but still does housework.

After Lu Zhixing finished this, he obediently left without waiting for Lin Shubai to rush. Before leaving, he pressed the door frame and raised his eyebrows to look at him: "Mr. Lin, we will be neighbors in the future. Can I come and ask you?"

Lin Shubai looked at him: "As long as you really want to learn, of course you can."

The corner of Lu Zhixing's mouth twitched slightly, and he entered the opposite door with satisfaction.

Lin Shubai closed the door and rubbed his forehead. This Lu Zhixing hoped that he had really changed his mind.

-

The next day, Lin Shubai handed out the paper and began to lecture on the topic. Occasionally, Yu Guang swept to the bottom, and saw that Lu Zhixing was listening to the class obediently.

However, after the last class in the afternoon, he was slapped in the face.

The language teacher was a relatively small beta, and rushed into the office angrily, walking to Lin Shubai: "Mr. Lin, you take care of Lu Zhixing in your class, he slept on the table for the whole class, shouting He didn't respond, did he still take the teacher in his eyes?"

Lin Shubai's heart skipped a beat, what's going on, what the hell is going on? Did he pretend to be in front of him in biology class?

Chen Shen, who was next to him, also spoke up: "It was also in my class in the morning. Diao Erlang was lying on the table, and he asked three questions. This student is really annoying to the teacher."

"It's also in my class! I'm dizzy every day, I see that the child will finish sooner or later!" The English teacher also interjected.

"Look, you have to take care of it! What if he destroys other students?" The female teacher was still angry, looking at Lin Shubai, "Mr. Lin, you are his class teacher, you don't care , who can care."