Chapter 1 😸

I'M JUST YOUR CAT

💕 Chapter 1 💕

- WAKE UP!!!!!!!

Jungkook's eyes opened slowly. He felt something heavy on his tummy and someone licking his nose.

He got face to face to his cat, his alive alarm waking him up every morning because he, didn't have the will to wake up by himself.

In any case, his day would be the same and his dreams were the only places where he could be away from his problems in real life. Real life which was too hard.

JK: Tan... Get off me right now.

- Meow

Jk: Yeah. Then go to work yourself. I don't want to go there to meet this duck face again. He just said and return to his precious sleep.

Tan, jungkook 's only happiness in life, and roomate  got impatient and began to scratch his blanket.

- Meow!!

JK: come on Tan..

The white cat got off of him and jumped on the table where his phone was.

- Meow..

Jungkook turned around and saw him about to dug his long and sharp claw in it.

JK: What the!  Okay okay! I get up. I get up!  Leave this alone!

He immediately jumped out of the bed and took the phone. He glared at Tan who glared back and and left proudly.

JK: You're such a bad pet.

- meow

JK: pfff.

The brunette looked at the hour and rubbed his eyes. He just had some minutes to get ready for work.

JK: fuck this life. Rahhhhhh!

He didn't have time for a shower anymore so he just brushed his teeth quickly and ran to eat his breakfast which was just a yoghurt. Tan observed him running here and there licking his paw.

JK: My.. My socks.. Where are they?!! Aish!!! 

He opened the closet and got everything out messing all the clothes that he just tidied up the last week end.

JK: Okay!  I *Chew* I'm off !

He pet Tan a last time and left hurriedly like every morning since months. Tan looked at him getting in a taxi from the window and yawned. He also needed to rest when Jungkook was not there. 

He got comfortably on Jungkook 's bed and slept a little bit.

………………………………………

Jungkook arrived at his company in sweats. He looked around him and fixed his hair a bit. Every employees stared at him passing by and whispered.

JK: Good.. Morning. Haha.

He scanned his ID and walked to his office that he shared with three other people.

JK: Hi guys.

- You are late.

JK: Yeah. Thank you for reminding me Minwoo.

He sat, exhausted, on the chair and massaged his temple while yawning.

- You are really unbelievable.  You'll get fired at this rate Jungkook.