Chapter 28 😿

💕 💕

A loud scream got suddenly heard in the apartment. Taehyung, who was brushing his teeth in the bathroom flinched and walked out to check on Jungkook.

Tae: Yaaa!  Why are you screaming??  That scared me!  Are you okay ?? He said removing the toothbrush from his mouth.

Jungkook turned to him and removed his glasses.

JK: Guess what?

Tae: What? Aish.. I have to rinse my mouth first. Don't answer yet. I'll be right back.

Jungkook chuckled and smiled widely looking at his laptop.

Taehyung came back sniffing.

Tae: So?

His boyfriend immediately ran to him and carried him. Tae giggled and held Jungkook  tight while the later was hugging him tightly.

Tae: Have you gone insane?  Hahaha.

JK: My story is in the top three on Naver Webtoons.

Tae: Ah?  Really???  Wait!  He grabbed his Phone and checked it right away. His face shone when he saw " I'm just your cat " Top fantasy.

Tae: Hoooooy. That's amazing. But you just started to post 3 months ago. How come?  Hahahah.

JK: I guess people like the protagonist. He said as he kissed the tip of Taehyung 's nose making the later shut his eyes and smile.

Tae: That's impressive. I am proud of you. Come heeere. He said as he held Jungkook 'a cheeks and connected their lips slowly.

Jungkook smiled through the innocent kiss and held Tae's hand.

JK: We have to celebrate it somehow.

Tae: Yeah. What about a little party. I don't know tonight?  Because I have work now.

Jk: Hah. Right. You have work.

Tae: Yeah. Hahaha. He said as he went to change in the bedroom. Jungkook sighed and lied on the bed observing him looking for his outfit.

JK: Aren't you tired of serving people's coffee? 

Tae: I don't really have choice. I have to work to live right?  I am not a cat that you can just feed like before. Sleeping all day with no rent to pay.

JK: You can come back live with me.

Tae: Jungkook. I have to be independent too. I won't survive in this world otherwise.

JK: Okay but, don't you have a job you really want to do?  Something you really like.

Tae: I like food and pictures. So I work in a restaurant and is as an influencer on social media. What else?

Jk: Mmmhm. People do like you. Hahaha.

Tae: See?  So what do you want me to do?  I am fine with what I have now.

JK: I thought you wanted to run a restaurant too. Like Changmin.

Tae: I can't do something I didn't have formation for. Don't be silly. He said turning to Jungkook.

He walked to him and kissed him before caressing his hair.

Tae: I earn enough money. Okay?  So don't worry.

JK: I mean..  I am so used to Tan who is clueless about everything in this world. He became so smart within just some months.

Tae: Hahaha. I got the best teacher. Hah. Anyway. I have to change now.