Chapter 29 😺

💕💕

After drinking some glasses, Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was not back yet. He looked around and scanned the room. Then, he tapped Jimin's shoulder.

JM: Mhm?

Jk: Did you see Taehyung?  He said he was going to the bathroom and didn't come back yet.

HS: Right. It's been a while now. Did someone see Tae?

Kai: Uh?  Right?  He is not here. Where dis he go?

JM: Apparently the toilets.

They all began to look around. But no Taehyung in the room. Jungkook finally stood up and decided to check the bathroom. He was not there either.

CH: Is he inside?

Jungkook shook his head to say no and licked his lips. He got worried very quickly and that was understandable.

Mr Jeon: He is definitely somewhere in here. Where would he go?

JM: Right.

He felt his heart speeding up again. Just like the morning when the younger boy didn't pick up his calls. He rubbed his face, frustrated and had a bad feeling.

JK: Where is he?

EW: Maybe outside? Go check.

Changmin rushed outside and looked for him in the streets and the back of the restaurant but no sign of the boy. He also got tensed up.

JK: Tae!  Taehyung!  That's not fun!

Jimim sighed and held his hips.

JM: Maybe he left for home? He wondered. But why would he not tell us?

Mrs jeon: I think he did. He didn't look so well all the evening.

YG: Yeah. He looked a bit out. Maybe he is sick or something.

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

Jk: That's.... I think I have to go then. I'm going to his appartment.

JM: Alright.

Mrs Jeon: Don't drive too fast.

Kai: Don't worry too much also. He will show up soon. He can't go anywhere right?

JK: Mhm. I hope so.

Mr Jeon: Be careful on your way!

JK: Mhm!

He ran to his car and got in. He was trembling and felt something stuck in his throat. His tears were threatening to fall anytime.

To be honest,

Since some days now, he had this weird feeling that everything was going so fine, " too fine" that something would happen for sure.

And there it goes..

But he refused to believe that something happen to the one he loved and  who brought him this far.

JK: Hahh....

He arrived at his flat and rang multiple times on the doorbell. No on seemed to be inside.

JK: Taehyung!  Open please! He yelled not minding the neighbors who were probably sleeping at that hour. He called home and no-one was responding either. So he  could not be a at HIS house.

He sat and leaned against the door, thinking that Tae was maybe out buying something and would be back later. He pulled out his phone and tried to call several times but for a reason he couldn't understand, his phone was turned off.