Chapter 15 😺

💕 💕

Sitting there, Jungkook didn't know how to react.. His eyes were lost in Taehyung 's. The both of them stared at each other a long moment.

Then, the older boy coughed. Out of surprise. Taehyung smiled widely and giggled. He caressed Jungkook's cheek and leaned closer to him.. But when his lips were about to reach the other's. He fell asleep suddenly and leaned his head on his shoulder.

Jungkook had round eyes. He gulped and sighed loudly.

JK: That was close...

He looked down at Taehyung and patted his back. He must have been really drunk. He managed to stand up and carried him along.

JK: Ouf!  let's go to your room. Aish!  He is so heavy.

He carried the boy in a bridal style and walked throughout the corridors to get to his and Jimin's room.

He used the card to open and entered, struggling, Taehyung on the back.

JK: Okay!  We... Are here!  Hah!

He lied Tae the softer possible on the bed and fell next to him. He sighed looking at the ceiling and turned to the cat next to him.  He chuckled and fixed his hair gently..

" I imagined myself doing more than that to you... owner "

Without even noticing it , his cheeks flushed.

JK: I didn't know he was that... That...not innocent. He said in a low voice. Taehyung moved and groaned.

JK: What now?  Why are you groaning??  He asked tapping Tae's red cheeks.

Tae: I am hungry...

JK: Huh?  You are hungry in your sleep?  That is new.

Tae: Of Jungkookie.. Hahaha!

Jungkook crunched his nose and stood up.

JK: Seriously..

Tae: Hyung...

Jungkook looked down at him and pouted lightly.

JK: What do you want?

Taehyung opened his eyes and grabbed his hand. He pulled him towards him making him fall on him.

Tae: I want you....

Jungkook didn't blink once. He was trying not to get affected by drunk Tae's words.. But how could he not??? 

HOW????

He gulped and stared at his rosy lips begging him to smash his on them.

Tae: Just once.... Owner... He said as if he was the most lucid person in there.

At this point, Jungkook was wondering if it was the alcohol which pushed him to say nonsense like that or that just helped him to express himself finally.

JK: You don't really think like that.

Tae: I know I.. Hah... A bit drunk.. But..

JK: A bit? 

Tae: Mmm

JK: Whatever.

Taehyung grabbed his collar and pulled him closer.

JK: .......

Tae: Kiss me..

JK: ...no.

Tae: why?

JK: Because.. I don't.. You.. Hah.. This is a weird situation. You are my cat for God's sake!