Chapter 14 🐱

💕💕

Our cat protagonist went for a walk in the neighborhood, his heart beating too fast for his liking. He was looking around trying to calm himself down and trying to look for Lady May at the same time. For now, he really needed her because something was happening and he didn't know what or how to stop it. Jungkook was the same, somehow HE was the one who changed and changed his way of seeing things. Casually, it still bothered him a bit. It was all new to him.

Everything was new.

Tae: Where is she? He wondered after circling. He was finally able to pull himself together when he arrived in front of the fairy's house where she was no longer for some reason he did not know.

He stood in front of her house and put his hand to his chest.

Tae: It's calmed down, he said, referring to his heart.
Jungkook opened his window and smiled seeing Taehyung across the street.

He held his cheek and watched him for a long moment. Seeing him gave him a feeling of...peace, joy? he wasn't sure but what he did know was that Taehyung was doing him good.

Jk: TAEHYUNG! he finally screamed after a few seconds.

Tae turned and saw his owner waving at him and signaling him to come back.

Jk: It's late! Come back now.

Taehyung crossed his arms. He snorted and crossed the road. It's true that it was starting to get cold outside.

Jungkook closed the window and went to welcome him to the door.

Taehyung walked in and licked his lips. Jungkook chuckled. Once again, he found Taehyung adorable with his little face.

Tae: I'm hungry. Tae said pouting.

Jungkook pinched his cheek.

jk: I was just waiting for you. While you were having your meltdown, I made dinner.

Taehyung walked to the dining room and saw the meal ready.

JK: so? do you want to eat or sulk for a long time?

Taehyung's eyes suddenly shinned. The smell and sight of the feast made his mouth water.

Tae: I.. I'm hungry.

jk: hahaha. go ahead. Help yourself. Taehyung smiled and sat down gently. He held his fork still a little clumsy with his chopsticks and began to take a bit of everything.

All this in front of Jungkook's fond eyes.

Jk: Do you want juice with it?

Tae: I want milk.

JK: Of course. Let's not forget that you're a cat. Hahaha. He remarked as he went into the kitchen to get him a glass of milk.

Tensions eased a bit between them. The two boys were therefore able to eat in a good atmosphere, calmly.

When he was done, Taehyung stretched his arms then, he stroked his tummy satisfied with his meal. Jungkook looked at him and took a sip of cold water to wash it all down.

Jk: Go change now.

Tae: Mmm. Besides, I'm too sleepy.. Are you sleepy?

JK: yes but.. I'm going to wait for you.

Tae: How are you going to wait for me?

JK: Waiting for you to come to bed.

Tae: Why?