Chapter 21 😽

💕 💕

Taehyung never kissed anyone before. And he didn't know how to do it. But surprisingly that went by itself with Jungkook. He felt comfortable, light and was focused on the beautiful and exciting feeling that it was.

And that was perfect because he didn't have any pressure and his lips were just moving by themselves. Jungkook was leading him and he just let him do.

There was tongues. Which took Taehyung by surprise but he liked it.

After some minutes in their own bubble far from everyone. Our two boys came back to reality. Taehyung gasped and put his hand on Jungkook 's chest. The poor boy was all red, lips all swollen. He seemed a bit lost. Thinking that it was a dream.

Jungkook looked down at him and giggled. He caressed Taehyung 's hair and brushed his lips with his finger gently.

JK: We had to do it. That's the tradition. He then said amused.

He did felt weird kissing Taehyung. He felt butterflies and his heart made him feel something new.

But he ignored them, thinking that it was just because of the excitement that he felt at the moment.

Taehyung blinked twice, eyes stuck on his face and backed off a little bit. But then he felt that the older boy's hand was still on his waist.

He gulped and removed it slowly.

Tae: I..

JM: That was so sweet. Did you like it Tae? Hahaha.

YG: He seemed so. Haha.

Tae: I was taken by surprise..

JK: Anyway. That was just a kiss. Don't be so worked up about it.

Taehyung bite his bottom lip and went to find something to drink. That was getting hot in there. Misun looked at him leaving and approached Jungkook.

MS: you seemed to like it too.

JK: Huh?

MS: Do you have feelings for that kid?? She asked with an annoyed tone that Jungkook didn't understand.

JK: Why? He is my friend and he is cute. That's all. And why are you so invested about it? This doesn't concern you as far as I know. You lost the right to be jealous once you kissed that boy in the club and broke up with me.

Misun looked at him dumbfounded. She didn't know what to respond anymore. Because Jungkook was just spitting on her face facts and truth.

MS: I already apologized... And I know I made a mistake breaking up with you.. She said as she grabbed Jungkook 's hand slowly.

MS: Jungkook. Did you think about what I talked to you about? That day, at the beach.

Jungkook looked at her with Doe eyes and parted his lips.

MS: Shall we talk somewhere else?

JK: ..........

Taehyung got in the kitchen. He first, spalshed water on his face and poured water for himself. That was insane. His heart was racing and his legs were about to give him up.

He drank bottoms up and left a sigh of relief. Then, he looked at the air thinking of what just happened.. That was beautiful and he enjoyed it a lot.

A smile curved slowly on his lips and his cheeks flushed once again. Then, he caressed his lips and chuckled. He was so cute and so shy.