Chapter 37 😽

💕 💕

Either Jungkook was stalking on me, or all of these were just coincidences but.. My mind was not still.

How could it be?
I had to get to the bottom of it and the only thing I could do was to ask Jungkook in person. But if I was wrong.. That would be so akward and embarassing. I sighed and looked at the building in front of me. Then I turned and faced Hyujin.

Tae: Ya!  You starlted me!

HJ: Oh sorry. Hahaha. I wondered what took you so long so I came to check if you were fine.

Tae: I am.

HJ: You don't seem so. Are you worried about that thing?  I mean your similarities with Tan?

Tae: Hah. It's not that I am worried.. I just.. You know when you have that feeling that there is something huge that you should remember but you can't point a finger on it.

HJ: uhm.. Yeah?

Tae: That's exactly how I feel right now. I feel like I have lived something but I can't remind what. That is a weird.

HJ: Hah. Just go meet Jungkook and ask him. That's the simplest way for you to be in ease.

Tae: I know.

HJ: But for now, work is waiting so move your ass. The boss is still waiting for your article.

Tae: Yeah. Go first. I am coming.

HJ: Alright. She said as she smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

I licked my lips, stayed one more minute and decided to go back to work.

________________

When the lunch time arrived, as they usually do, Tae and Hyujin went to a restaurant near the office.

Tae: What should I say as an excuse to meet him?

HJ: You are still on it?  She asked chewing the big piece of meet she just shoved inside her mouth.

Tae: Of course I am.

Hyunjin swallowed and drank before getting ready to speak.

HJ: I don't know. Buy him something and go to his work.

Tae: Like what?

HJ: Food?  Tell him that you wanted to make sure that he was fine after what happened last night.

Tae: Yeah. That's not a bad idea.

HJ: Mhm.

After they finished eating, they got out and while Hyujin decided to go back to work, Taehyung decided to meet Jungkook.

HJ: I'll just tell them that you got an urgency. Don't worry about that. Just go and talk with him.

Tae smiled, patted Hyujin's hair to thank her and made his way to his car. He got in and looked for Jungkook 's work's adress. Then, he stopped because of the red light.

He turned around and saw a woman walking over. She tapped on his window.

Tae: What the hell.. ?

He got surprised. What did she want? He hesitated a bit but opened it.

Tae: Yeah?

- This is for you.

Tae: Ah?  What is this..?

- Those are cupcakes. She said with a strangely familiar smile. Taehyung stared at her and for some reasons he ignored, he took the box of cupcakes.