Chapter 22 😻

💕💕

Taehyung couldn't utter a word for  long minutes. He was stuttering and his heart was pounding inside his chest. That was a question he didn't except. That no one expected actually.

Tae: Hum...

CH: Taehyung. You will make me the happiest man in this room. Even in this town. Haha.

Jimin bite his bottom lip staring at Taehyung intensely. But also the other boy next to him. Jungkook who seemed more shocked than anyone else in there.

JK: huh??

Tae: I.. I think I.. I don't know.. I...

YG: Why is he hesitating so much?

JM: What do you mean why?

YG: what?  I mean Changmin is a good guy. We can certify of it. Plus, they are making a cute couple. Don't you think so?

Jimim turned to his boyfriend with almost a disgusted face.

JM: Can't you see that he doesn't feel the same way??  Or are you as blind as Jungkook? Huh?

Yoongi chew his chips and got confused.

YG: Huh?  I don't follow you. Taehyung is already with someone?  He is taken?  And what with Jungkook?

JM: Whatever. He answered as he sighed. I will tell you later. Now, let's just watch what will going to happen.

Kai: Waa. Changmin. What a bravour bro. Hahah.

Changmin had his fond eyes on Tae who was still stunned. Everyone expected a "yes". But at the same time, they were perplexed because they all also saw Taehyung and Jungkook 's moment the day before.

Tae was about to refuse but he glanced at Jungkook. Him, standing there beside Misun reminded him of the scene he witnessed last night in the room. And that broke his heart.

He licked his lips and decided of what to do.

Tae: I will think about it. I will... think deeply about it.

Changmin didn't feel hurt nor upset. He was actually happy because that gave him hope. Taehyung didn't say no yes. So why not?

He held his hand and lowered his head.

CH: Okay. I will be waiting for you. Promise me you will come to me.

Tae: I can't promise you anything yet.. He said shyly avoiding the boy's gaze.

CH: It's okay. I will wait anyway.

Tae: Alright...

Jungkook looked at them with confused face. What just happened??

Did one of his closest friend just confessed to his Tan his cat??

JM: Uhm. Okay!  Well. That is so brave of you Changmini. Not everyone can do what you just did. He said as he patted his shoulder. 

Changmin left a little chuckle and glanced at Taehyung.

Man was truly in love and that could be seen by the way he looked at him.

In such a loving way that anyone could feel butterflies at that point.

Tae: I think I am going to change. And get ready.. Haha.

CH: Okay.

Taehyung left all embarassed lowering his head. He had never been in such a position before and that was overwhelming.