Chapter 18 😺

💕

Although Taehyung felt a bit uncomfortable in the car, no one really noticed it. He was also very well at hiding. He kept his tears all the way home.

Once they got in seoul, Yoongi went to drop Taehyung and Jungkook first.   They arrived at evening and Tae was sleeping soundly.

JK: Tae?  Jungkook tried to wake him up but Changmin stopped him.

CH: Just let him be. I'll carry him inside. He offered. Everyone turned to him a bit confused.  Jimin and Yoongi glanced at each other. Changmin was being too obvious.

Kai: Hah. Why doesn't Jungkook just do it. We will be late. I have something to attend.

HS: At this hour?

Kai: Yes Hoseok. I have a life.

EW: Anyway. Please someone carry him just.

Jungkook licked his lips and smiled.

JK: Thank you for offering me your help Changmin but I think I can handle it.

CH: Hmm. Okay then.

Jungkook carried Taehyung in a bridal style while Jimin and Eunwoo helped him with their suitcases.

Then, they bidded good bye to him and left. Jungkook lied Taehyung gently on the bed and covered him with the nearest blanket he found. 

JK: hah. I am so tired.. He complained as he stretched his arms.

He washed his face and hands and decided to go buy some groceries immediately. He had to cook dinner for himself and Taehyung when he'd be awake. 

As soon as Jungkook left the house, Taehyung woke up slowly. He opened his eyes and blinked  confused of where he was. He yawned and sat down.

He rubbed his face and scanned around. He was back home and Jungkook was not there.

Tae: Where did he go?  He wondered in a low voice.

He stood up and walked barefeet to the kitchen. He needed to drink. He poured a cup of water for himself and drank it thoughtfull. Since the morning, his mind was not still and he felt his chest tight. He was confused because that was new for him but somewhere, he had an idea of what was actually happening to him and his heart.

He realized it in the car after talking to Jungkook about Misun.

Tae: Anyway.. That doesn't matter. What I feel doesn't matter. So whatever. He told himself as he put the cup down.

He went to wear his shoes and decided to take some fresh air. That was getting cold outside so he wore his jacket and hat.

He walked next to Lady May's house and sighed. Why wasn't she there when he needed her the most..

Tae: Lady May... ARE YOU DEAD OR SOMETHING?!!!  He yelled out of the blue. The couple who was walking across him on the other sidewalk looked at him with round eyes.

He smiled akwardly and bowed a bit.

Tae: Haha.. Sorry..

He walked quicker and stopped some meters further. He looked up at the sky. That was really getting dark.

Because Jungkook was not with him, he didn't dare to go further than that and just sat on the sidewalk. He pouted cutely and held his cheeks. As he was sitting there, he got lost in his thought very quickly.

He reminded the conversation with Jungkook and felt his eyes watering a again. At this point, that was starting to annoy him. But what could he do?  He didn't have control on his emotions and if he is hurt and sad he can't but cry.