Chapter 40 ( Final😽 💕)

💕💕💕💕💕

After having their breakfast, the couple left and Jungkook dropped Taehyung at his place first. He had work just like the latter.

Tae: I will call you okay? Taehyung said as he got out of the car.

Jungkook hopped out at his turn and walked to the other side. Just to hold his lover's hand and kiss him. A kiss for him to finally get the energy to start the day.

Tae: We are in the streets.. Tae then uttered shyly. Jungkook caressed his hair and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

JK: I love you. Have a good day.

Tae: Mhmm. You too.

He held the boy's chin and pecked on them a last time before leaving a slight chuckle and getting in his building. Jungkook observed him getting out of his sight and held his chest while bitting his lips. He still had butterflies while being with Taehyung. That was insane how he loved him..

JK: Waaa. That feels so gooood! Hahaha. He is so cute. Eoteokke?

Still heart racing, he go back in the car and left for home. He had to change first.

As for Taehyung ,

as soon and he arrived, he took a wram bath to relax a little. His smile couldn't leave his face. Jungkook 's face would always pop in his head.

He giggled and sighed. And with the silence which followed it, he reminded of what he dreamt last night. He opened his eyes a moment and stared ahead him.

It felt too real for him. That was just incredible how everything was clear. As if he had lived those events just the day before. As if he really lived them.

Tae: That is so weird...

And while thinking, he remembered a familiar face in the dream that he had forgotten to mention to his boyfriend the morning.

HIS face.

Jungkook 's face just like how he was then. He licked his lips and frowned. That was bothering him so much.

Tae: Seriously...

After some minutes, he finished his little time of relaxation and went out with his robe and wet hair. He pulled some clothes out of the closet and threw them on the bed. That's when he saw the notification on his screen.

" I'm just your cat [ Update ] "

A smile curved on his lips instantly as he grabbed it and took seat. He wanted to be one of the first readers. He cracked his hand bones and began to scroll.

That was the first time that he felt.. That close to the characters and felt concerned about them.

Tan was under the snow with his eternal innocent smile looking at his lover walking over with a huge bouquet of flowers.

He gulped and looked closer. He definitely looked like that boy. They were just so identical that it couldn't just be a coincidence.

But his deep thoughts got interrupted by a message that he just received from his sister.

noona ❤️

Hey, can you pick the twins at school this evening and take Chulsoo at the kindergarten. I think I will come home late today. And Jihoon is out of town.

Me:

Hi. Sure. You can count on me. 🙃