Chapter 30 🙀

💕 💕

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana." - Anthony G. Oettinger

In a blink of an eye, a year had passed without Jungkook even noticing it. It's also been a year now since Taehyung disappeared mysteriously taking with him all the memories of his visit. Everyone continued to live their lives as if nothing had happened. That's what our Jungkookie did too. Except that unlike the others, Taehyung had remained in a corner of his head and his heart.

The hardest part was convincing himself that he wasn't coming back and that he had to move on.

That was to stop hoping and to sort of "mourn".....

That day was a day just like any other. We were mid-July. It was vacation time, the weather was nice, the sky was blue, no clouds in sight.

It was certainly the holidays, but not for our artist who had just finished the book: I'm Just your cat Vol. 1 and had to promote his masterpiece. The story that people had loved on Webtoon was now available in libraries and selling like hot cakes.

Professionally, our protagonist was at the top of his career. He did fansigns, events. It was perfect. He even got a manager and a design team to help him with all of this.

In one year, a lot has changed in his life. He bought a penthouse and has been living there for 8 months now. It's true that he missed his old House from time to time because he used to live there with Tae. But now that he was gone, he didn't see the point of staying there and just hurting himself.

Anyway, that day, after getting ready, he went right away to work.

As soon as he entered, everyone stood up and bowed lightly.

Haeyeon: Hi oppa.

Taehin: You arrived sooner today. We have finished the background. Just need your opinion.

JK: I will see it later. I am just here to take something. I won't stay long.

HY: Ah.

Lee: Hyung. Since we have finished, can we have a day off? I mean...

HY: Just say it, you want to go on a date with your girlfriend.

Jungkook took what he needed in his office and walked out.

JK: Yeah. Go on. We work too much anyway.

Jun-Seo: Thank you. Waaa. I would kill for pork belly right now. Shall we get some ?

HY: Sorry. I have plans.

TH: Don't tell me you got a boyfriend too. Hahahah.

Lee: No way... I mean, who would date her. No on can put up with your bad character.

HY: Have a death wish? Huh??

JK: Come on. Stop already. I'm leaving now. Oh and besides, have you seen Jungho hyung? Did he come here?

JS: Nope.

JK: Alright. Bye then. He said as he left.

HY: He is so handsome and sweet. Eoteokke. Hah. We are so lucky to work with such a.. Such an artist.

Lee: Hahh.. Hayeon..

Jungkook made his way to his car and left for K-charming where his friends were waiting for him.

It's been too long since he's seen them. That's why Jimin demanded this meeting. After a few minutes, he arrived and parked the car. He crossed the road and entered.