Chapter 17 😿

💕 💕

Taehyng felt so bad after what happened that morning that he felt down ,losing every interest in doing anything. Mrs Jeon cooked for him delicious dishes but he was just not in the mood. She even thought the boy fell sick at this point.

Mrs Jeon: Taehyung?  Are you feeling okay darling?  She asked in concern checking his temperature.

Tae: I think i am sick indeed. Something is happening but i don't know what and i don't have any idea of how to deal with it. He said honestly.

Mrs Jeon smiled softly and caressed his hair.

Mrs Jeon: You're gonna be just fine. Especially after eating this. Mmmmmm. Doesn't it smell amazing?  She asked as she took a piece of meat with the chopsticks and fed Taehyung.

Tae couldn't but smile. He liked it when people pampered him.

Tae: Yeah.. This is so yummy.

The woman left a little chuckle and pinched his chubby cheek.

Mrs Jeon: Eat alot. Okay?

Taehyung nodded gently. He finished eating after some minutes and bidded good bye to Jungkook 's mom. He was full but his mind was not still yet. He came back to the hotel.

In the yard ,he saw Kai and Eunwoo but he just ignored them and went straight to his room. Jimin was at the spa so that was empty. He threw himself on the bed and rubbed his face.

Tae: what is wrong with me?  He wondered voice trembling. He was about to let tears fall again.

He gulped, tried to contain himself and went to wash his face. Then, he decided to get himself a bottle of water. He needed to drink. Something was stuck in his throat.

As he waited for the elevator, he saw Changmin who used the stairs. He looked out of breath.

Tae: Hyung?  You do know that there are elevators here right?

Changmin chuckled and took a deep breath.

CH: That was on purpose. I am exercising.

Tae: Ohh.

CH: Yeah. In fact, I just came back from the beach. What about you?

Tae: I was at Jungkook 's house. I met his parents.

CH: Oh. How are they doing? It's been a while that I didn't meet them.

Tae: They are fine.

CH: Mmm. Cool. And where is Jungkook?

Taehyung lowered his head and sighed.

Tae: He went for a walk with Misun.

Changmin got a bit confused.

CH: Huh?  Why would he..this boy seriously. He can't never learn from his mistakes. And this snake.. Hah.

Taehyung left a small giggle and licked his lips.

CH: Anyway. Where are you going?

Tae: I wanted to get some water.

CH: Is there not in your room?

Tae: Jimin drank it all.. By the way, where is he?

CH: He is having a good time getting massage with Yoongi and Hoseok. Haha.

Tae: Ahh. Hahaha.

Then, Changmin noticed Tae's puffy eyes. He felt worried and walked over slowly.