Chapter 3 😽

💕  💕

Jungkook and I spent all the morning at the.. place where there were a lot of books. Library or something..

Anyway! 

We didn't find anything. There were nothing about a cat turning into a human in there. Guess, it never happened before in the history.

He was pretty frustrated.
We left this place some minutes before noon, and walked in the streets.

My eyes didn't leave those huge and high buildings. That was amazing. I could see everything differently and that was cool.

JK: I just wasted long hours of my life.

Tae: You don't have anything else to do though.

JK: yeah. Thank you for reminding me.

I bite my lips and held my tummy. It was starting to gargle.

•……………💕💕💕………………

Jungkook turned to Taehyung and sighed. That was time for him to feed him.

JK: Are you hungry ? He still asked.

Tae: Yeah. I really want to eat...buy me something.

JK: Hah.. Wait.. I should have enough in my wallet for Teobeokki.

Tae: Teobeokki?  Just?

JK: Don't get on my nerves Tan.

Tae: Okay okay. Sorry. I guess we are poor again.

Jungkook gave him a death glare and looked away.

Tae: I mean.. You are poor again.

JK: Do you want to eat or not?

Tae: okay okay.. I stay quiet now. So... Buy me food.. He said pouting cutely.

That 's what he was doing the best and he knew Jungkook couldn't stand seeing those Doe eyes of him.

He always ended up doing everything he wanted.

Jungkook walked to a snackbar and looked at the hot teobeokki before him.

- Can I help you young man?

JK: Yes Aunt. Hum..

Tae walked over slowly and just took one. He began to eat a huge smile on the face.
The seller and Jungkook turned to him with round eyes.

JK: TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung chocked and turned to him with an innocent face.

Tae: mhm?

JK: What the!  I'm really sorry aunt.. He.. He is not very sane in his head.. Here is the money and.. Give me four others please.

The seller couldn't help but chuckle. Taehyung was absolutely adorable.

Jungkook sighed and ran a hand in his hair. Then, he took the food from the woman's hand and went to sit on a bench with his "cat"

Tae: That is divine.

JK: This is just teobeokki.

Tae: Still!  I love human's food!

JK: Pfff..

He chuckled and fixed Taehyung 's cap.

Jk: We have to hide those eyes and hair.

Tae: Why?  Don't people have green eyes and white hair?