Chapter 11 😹

💕 I'M JUST YOUR CAT 💕

Taehyung got out of the bathroom all embarassed still caressing his belly. Jungkook who was cheering and waiting for him outside crossed his arms and held his laugh.

Tae: Don't say anything anymore.. You said enough.. The blond boy said walking to a table.

JK: Do you want something to eat?

Tae: Do you have a death WISH?!!  He suddenly yelled making everyone silent.

JK: Ya. Don't you raise your tone at me!

Tae: AND WHY CAN'T I?!  He protested standing up. He was very irritated because of the horrible time he had inside the toilets.

JK: BECAUSE I AM YOUR OWNER! 

........silence.........

IU: Ah?

- What does that... Ow-owner ?

Jungkook suddenly realised what he said and coughed.

JK: no.. Hum... This is just something between us.. Don't worry.

IU: between.. You. You two?  Owner and... Okay.. I got it. That's.. Good?

JK: what?  No no.  It's nothing like you think!

- Mmmm. I mean  ,everyone can do everything they want.

JK: what the heck?

IU: Anyway!  Are you feeling better Taehyung?

Tae: I don't know. I think  I'm gonna need the toilets again later...

IU: Take him to the hospital. You. The "owner".

- *chuckles*

JK: ....

Tae: I need medicines?
IU: yes you do.

Tae: what about hyung? He also ate.

IU: Dosan ah!  Are you okay?

DS: Mm. I didn't eat a lot. I'll be fine. You, you go to the hospital and meet a doctor.

Tae: Oh.. Oh. Okay then. Let's go owner.

Jungkook licked his bottom lip and smiled nervously. Then he packed his and Taehyung 's things and left.

They called a taxi which arrived a while after and head to the hospital. It was half an hour of drive.
Once they hoped out, Taehyung was mezmerised again. He never went to an hospital before. That was new.

Jungkook paid the driver and held Taehyung 's hand.

Tae: this is so big.

JK: I know. Let's go. Don't be distracted.

They walked Inside and got in a  huge hall. There was people in white blouses everywhere.

Tae: cool. I want to wear that too.

JK: no. You are not a doctor as far as I know. Wait here, I'm gonna talk to the receptionist.

Jungkook walked to the girl after making Taehyung sitting.

As he was looking around, his eyes laid on a man that was not unknown to him. He furrowed his eyebrows and thought hard to remember. Then, a wide smile curved on his face.

Tae: Hyung??  HYUNG! 

Jungkook turned immediately hearing Tae's loud voice.

JK: what is he doing again??