Chapter 38 😻

💕💕

After that busy morning, the day was not finished yet for Taehyung. He had to write an article and was constrained to stay at the office until late.

Hyujin yawned and stretched her arms groaning. She was exhausted.

HJ: Tae. I think I am going now. She said as she rubbbed her eyes and tapped her cheeks to keep her up.

Tae: Mhm. Go ahead. I still have to finish this. You should have gone a long time ago anyway.

HJ: I wanted to stay with you so you don't feel lonely alone here. Be grateful.

Her bestfriend left a light chuckle and licked his lips eyes still on the laptop, fingers trying to tap on the keyboard as fast as he could.

Tae: Go on Hyujin. You'll just get dark circles tommorow from not enough sleep.

HJ: Right. She agreed grabbing her bag and the empy cups of coffee.

Tae: Get home safe.

HJ: Mhm. You too. See you tomorrow. Don't forget the wedding. We have to go shopping.

Taehyung sighed and turned to her.

Yeah,

He was invited to his ex's wedding. He dared to invite him.

Tae: Mhm..How can I forget. Thought I don't particulary want to go. Like... Hah..

HJ: It just means that he still consider you as his friend after everything that happened, so come. We will have fun. Mhm? Bye now. She said as she kissed his hair and left the office.

Taehyung sighed and stared at the screen.

The problem was not that Wooshik was his ex...

The problem was that he was expecting him to come with his "husband" Jungkook.

And that was bad...

Tae: Shit.. What am I going to do?

He stood up and went to the toilets. He decided to leave some minutes after Hyujin. That was getting too late.

He thought he was the only one in the parking lot but someone showed up suddenly.

Tae: YAA!! The boy screamed. He got obviously starlted.

Tae: JUNGKOOK!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

JK: Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Haha. I just wanted to pick you up.

Tae: What... I have a car you know?  He said amused.

JK: I know. But I just wanted to....well.., to see you?

Taehyung looked at him with soft eyes and smiled. That was actually very sweet.

Tae: Oh. Okay. Why didn't you call me?  When did you arrive?

JK: I waited for quiet long but it's okay. Let's go.

Tae: And my car?  Hahaha.

JK: You can get it here tomorrow. Don't worry about that and let's go.

Taehyung didn't want to protest so he just nodded and followed the man to his car. They drove off right away.

Tae: Ya. Where are you taking me now?  Taehyung asked noticing that they were going the opposite way to his building.

JK: It's late and you must be tired so I want to cook you a good dinner. How about that?

Tae: Oh.. Uhm... You don't have to..