Chapter 35😽

💕 💕

Taehyung followed Jungkook gently his hands intertwined with his. For some reasons he ignored totally, a smiled curved on his lips as they got to the parking lot.

Jungkook sighed and turned to him.

Jk: That was...

Tae: Weird. Hahaha. I know I am sorry. I must have just bothered you.

Jk: No. That is okay. But why did you call.. me? 

Tae: Ah. Well, you are the only person he doesn't know in my life. That was just a reflex.

Jk: Okay. Jungkook said as he left a small chuckle. That was fun actually.

Tae: Really?  Hahaha.

JK: Yeah. *giggles*

Tae: So you were in the neighborhood?

JK: Ah yes. I was having a drink with my friends.

Tae: Mhm. You should go back to them then. I can't bother you longer. Haha.

JK: Yeah.. Well...

Jungkook was about to go but caressed his nose and turned to the boy with a little smile. A shy one that was  adorable.

Jk: Hum... would you like to join us?  I mean me and my friends. They would be glad to meet you.

Taehyung stared at him with doe eyes and giggled cutely.

Tae: Actually I am waiting for someone. My bestfriend is on her way.

JK: Oh.. Okay. He said a bit dissapointed.

Tae: Maybe next time?

JK: Sure. That would be a pleasure. I am off then.

Tae: Mhm.

Jungkook made his way to his car and drove off after waving at Taehyung. Tae who pulled out his phone to call Hyujin.

Tae: Ya. Where are you?  He asked when she picked up.

[ I am sorry Tae...I have to meet my parents. I completely forgot about it and my sister just called me now.]

Tae: Hah. Okay. Okay. Have fun with your family then. I guess I will end the evening at home in front of netflix.

[ Sorryyy. Don't worry. I will make up of it.]

Tae: mhm. Bye.

[ Byye.]

He hung up and sighed loudly. He looked ahead him and thought a moment then took the decision to join Jungkook. He sent him a message to ask the adress of the restaurant.

A text that Jungkook replied instantly. Of course he was glad to have Taehyung with them.

Tae got in his car and drove to the place. That was not far so he arrived just after some minutes. He got in and scanned the huge hall with his eyes.

A hand caught his attention.

JK: Here!

He walked to the table with a soft smile.

JK: You came?

Tae: Yeah. My friend cancelled our plans.

Jk: Well, we are here to comfort you. Hahah. He said as he held his hand and made him sit between him and Jimin.