Chapter 7 🙀

💞 💞

When they arrived home, Jungkook carried Taehyung once again on his back. He opened the door with struggle and entered with a gasp.

JK: He eats too much. That's the only explanation. For dog's sake Tan!  How can you be so heavy??  Huh??

Taehyung groaned and held Jungkook 's neck tightly. The older walked to the bedroom and litteraly threw him  on the bed. He caught his breath and stood up to remove Taehyung 's shoes.

While he was leaning to take them off, Taehyung suddenly moved his foot and kicked Jungkook 's nose hardly.

The boy backed off and whinned in pain.

JK: AISH!!  Ahhh. That hurts as shit. SERIOUSLY!

Taehyung smiled in his sleep and held the pillow next to him pissing Jungkook even more.

JK: Who gave me this cat??  Huh?  Why???  Aish. Geez, it's bleeding. He said looking up at the ceiling while wiping the blood.

He washed his face and waited for the nosebleeding to stop before going back in the bedroom.

He pushed Taehyung who was taking too much place and lied next to him.

JK: Move.

Tae: mmmmmm.

JK: Tss tss.

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep but just when he was feeling sleepy, Taehyung hugged him ,his leg on the poor boy's tummy. His eyes opened instantly.

JK: God saves me.

....💕💕

😽😽😽The next day 😻😻😻

It's the sun peeks into the window that woke our little Tan. He smiled immediately.. He had a very good dream and slept like a baby.

For an unknown reason, he didn't have headache even though he was drunk the day before. On his right was Jungkook, still sleeping soundly.

He sat down and stared at him two or three minutes which was already very long.

Tae: Your lucky charm. I wonder what I am supposed to do now.. He said licking his lips.

He sighed after a second of though and got off the bed.  To think deeper about his next move, nothing was better than a litte walk in the empty neighborhood. That was too soon for people to be outside. Plus, that was saturday, a day to rest for people and to sleep longer. 

He wore a hoodie and made his way out of the house. He took a deep breath and began to walk.

As he passed by the old woman's house, he turned and held his chest. His heart just skipped a beat. The lady was looking at him through the window.

Tae: Waa. YA!  AJHUMMA!  WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS STARING AT ME LIKE THAT?? He finally asked.

That one time, he really got scared. The lady blinked twice and left.

Tae: aish...

Taehyung continued his way but after some meters, stopped short. He just had a revelation. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

Tae: wait a minute!  Hah!

He ran back to the lady's house and began to knock at the door while yelling.

Tae: ajhumma!  WE HAVE TO TALK!  YAA! YAAAAAAAA!

The door opened a while after.

Tae: Huh?  You.. You look older and uglier, but i can recognize you!  How did you.. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! And how did you become so old??