Chapter 25 😻

💕💕

Taehyung was sitting in front of his crush smiling furtively, shy and blushing hard. He was the cutest ever. Jungkook stared at him a moment crossing his arms and cleared his throat to speak. For some reasons,  he felt comfortable with Taehyung even after the surprising confession.

JK: What would you like to drink?

Tae: Milk and muffins please.

JK: Alright.

Jungkook ordered and a long silence fell on them.

JK: So. Our dear Taehyung ,

Tae: Yes? He replied looking down ears all red.

JK: What are you plans now?

Tae: What do you mean?

JK: About us?  Maybe?

Tae: Us?  What us?  Before I confessed to you, I should have had plans??

JK: I don't know.

Tae: I don't know. I just..

JK: What do you really feel about me?  Are you sure that's love?

Taehyung thought a moment and fixed his Bangs.

Tae: Don't make me doubt of my own feelings. Okay?  I am smart enough to know that I love you.

JK: Alright. Then.. How d-

Tae: I am shy when I am around you, I feel butterflies in my tummy, I blush a lot, and when I.. He said as he stood up and leaned over Jungkook.

JK: What are you... Jungkook said a bit flustered by the younger's sudden move.

Tae: When I am that close to you, I feel my heart pounding. He said calmly putting his hand against Jungkook 's heart.

Tae: Just here.

Jungkook looked at him fondly and felt his heart speeding up as Tae just described.

JK: So that's how you feel?

Tae: Yeah. So, if that isn't love, he said taking back his seat.

Tae: I don't know what it is. Maybe a desease then. Right?

JK: Okay. But I don't get something.

Tae: What?

JK: Why would you love me. I am a loser. I used to be jobless, I am unlucky, I bring badluck wherever I go and.. I am not rich nor handsome. Haha.

Tae: Yeah. That's right.

JK: Ya. So you think I am not handsome?

Tae: No. Hahaha. What I mean is that.. I love you despite of all that. I don't love you because you are handsome, or because of money, or because you have luck. I love you despite of all that.. I love you for you. For what you are, not for what you have.

JK: When have you become so..

Tae: Wise? Hahaha.

JK: Yeah. Haha.

Tae: I am not sure.. I just feel that way and I am sharing it with you. I am being honest.

Jk: Right.. That's nice. Uhm.. Do you have work today?

Tae: I was at work this morning. I think I'll have to go back there now actually.

JK: Really?