Chapter 8 😾

💞💞

Jungkook couldn't stop Taehyung this time. So he just gave up and went back inside. As for Tae , he took the bus by himself like the  grown up man he was and arrived at the place of the date after some minutes of ride.

He waited outside and spotted Changmin walking towards him. He smiled widely and waved at the boy who stopped a moment.. A smile curved on his face looking at Taehyung as he was admiring his new look..

CH: waa. He said in awe.

Then, he walked slower and reached the boy.

CH: hi.

Tae: hi. You did all the way from your work to here on foot?

CH: Hum.. It's just some minutes from here so..

Tae: ah. I was surprised to hear that you were a cook?

CH: Well. I am. Would you like to take a look at my restaurant?

Taehyung 's eyes widened and he jumped like a little kid.

Tae: Of course!

Changmin looked at Tae's bag and as the gentleman he was, offered to carry it for him.

Tae: Oh. Alright. Thank you!

CH: It's a pleasure. It's this way.

Tae: okay.

They arrived at the restaurant after a short time.

Tae: "  charming.. " that is a cute name. Hahaha.

CH: Right?  Get in.

Taehyung entered and looked around. He was impressed. That looked very cozy and cool.

CH: Take a seat. I'm gonna prepare something for you and afterwards, we will talk. I don't have much customers now so it's okay.

Taehyung nodded and sat at the bottom of the hall.
Changmin hurried to cook something for his special guest.

Tae turned on the phone he took from Jungkook and found lots of missing calls.

Tae: "mom". hah! It's Jungkook 's mother??  How come she doesn't call him with his actual phone? Hmm.

He tried to call the number but she seemed busy so he gave up and waited for Changmin calmly.

The boy arrived after some minutes with his food.

Tae: smells good.

CH: I hope you like cheeze. He said putting down the plate.

Tae: Of course. Who doesn't. Hahaha.

He held the chopsticks and as the older saw that he was not very comfortable with it, gave him a fork.

CH: That will be easier.

Tae: ah. Thank you..

CH: You are not used to chopsticks as I see.

Tae: Yeah. Hahaha.

CH: You lived at France. Quite normal. He concluded and sat facing Taehyung.

CH: is it good?

Tae: mmmm. That's delicious. Do you want some?

CH: no. This is for you. Enjoy.

Taehyung just smiled and continued eating.