Chapter 4 😺

💕💕

As if it was that important. Pfff. And what's a pervert??   Anyway, i was not one. I just wanted to see his penis. Isn't it normal for humans? 

Since he wouldn't let me see it, i pouted and lied on his bed.

JK: Are you sulking because you couldn't see my private part? Jungkook asked, amused, a little smile on the face.

A smile that  upset me ever more.

Tae: If you don't let me see it, how am i supposed to find you a girlfriend??? You are not reasonable.

JK: Reasonable?  Hahaha. And , what are you thinking to do actually?

Tae: .....

JK: Whenever you will see random female humans in the street, you will shout out loud " LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND FOR MY OWNER!  MY OWNER  JUNGKOOK WHOSE D**K IS BIG!! "
yeeeee!  Is that what you are planning to do? 

I stared at him a moment and smiled. Did he just admitted that this was big?

Tae: Is it that big?

JK: You.. Ugh. I give up. You have serious problems Taehyung. He said walking out of the room.

Tae: SO THIS IS BIG! 

JK: SHUT UP!

I bursted in laughter and even let fall a little tear.

Tae: Hahahahaha!

💕❤️💕.................
...............

Taehyung laughed like that rolling on the bed ,during long minutes. He was all red and his jaw even began to hurt.

Jungkook came back  with a cup of water. He observed Tae dying of laugher and took a sip of it.

JK: Are you done? 

Tae: I really wanna see it.

JK: You little pervert. Don't you touch my laptop again.

Tae: If this is what a pervert is, then, between the two of us , you are the worst. 126 Jungkook. 126 videos!! PWhahahahaahaha!

JK: And you watched them all too. Waaa.

Tae: hahaha!

JK: Be quiet now, you will wake the whole neighborhood. And move or go to the living room.

Tae: hah.. Huh? But we didn't have dinner yet.

JK: Aish!  You are always hungry!

Taehyung gave him a death glare and crossed his arms.

JK: Just cook a ramyeon. This is simple, quick and efficient. He said yawning and shutting his eyes.

Tae: Are you serious?  For real?

JK: Mmmm.

Tae: Tss tsss. Okay!  I can do it myself. What do you think I am..

JK: A cat. Jungkook answered with a slight laugh.

Taehyung took the pillow beside him and beat him up with it once very hard on the face.

JK: YA!!  Do you have a death wish?!

Tae: No wonder you are single and jobless. Pff. He hissed standing up and heading to the kitchen.

Jungkook opened his eyes and glared at the door.