Chapter 19 😸

💕

Jungkook started drawing. His hands were going on their own. He thought Taehyung was beautiful with the lights behind him. Despite Taehyung confusing him after what he said, it didn't really bother his mind and he drew him calmly.

JK: I swear, if it wasn't for you...

Taehyung let out a small laugh. It was a small victory for him. Jungkook finally redraw and he was thrilled to be his first model.

Tae: When are you going to finish? I'm starting to get a little tired.

Jungkook chuckled.

Jk: You can rest now. I only do the finishing.

Tae: The finishing?

Jk: Yeah, shadows and all. come see.

Taehyung approached him.

He was amazed by the boy's talents. feeling a little sad and tired in the morning, there he felt better.

Tae: Waaaa. It's nice. I mean I'm handsome.

Jk: Yes. you're right.

Tae: Hahahaha. wow. I don't understand why you hate drawing so much. It's your
thing. You have a great talent and you are more than capable of creating beautiful things.

Jungkook scoffed.

JK: I don't know... maybe.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and hit his head slightly.

JK: Yaa. What are you doing?

Tae: I am getting you back to your sense.

JK: what?

Tae: How can you still doubt when you just did THAT just with your hands and eyes.

JK: Taehyung. If you have something to tell me, say it right away. Don't beat around the Bush.

Tae: Okay. You are stupid.

JK: ohhh. Thank you.

Taehyung sighed and sat next to the boy on the stairs. 

Tae: That, didn't you find it interesting and exciting to do?

JK: Do you mean drawing?

Tae: Of course. What else?

Jungkook thought a moment and looked at the drawing he just had under his eyes.  He actually felt weirdly proud of that one.

JK: well... Yeah.. I feel good.. Hahaha.

Taehyung smiled and held his cheek.

Tae: I 'll give you something good on Christmas.

JK: What is that again?

Tae: Trust me that's something you will surely like.

Jk: Are we sure about that?  Jungkook asked to tease him.

He smiled.

Tae: You'll see.  For now, let's eat and.. Yeah...

JK: Hah. Tae. You don't need to give me anything. I'm flattered but you should use your money on you. He said more seriously with a soft smile.

Taehyung just stared at him.. The truth was actually, he was not in place to do anything for himself. All that mattered was Jungkook. His life, his happiness and his smile. He was litterally living for him. That's why he was his lucky charm.. That was his duty.