Chapter 16 😼

..............

What is really love ? How do we know that we are falling in love with someone. What are the concrete signs?

Taehyung wondered as he wrapped himself in the sheets of his hotel bed. He spent a very nice evening with his friends and especially with Jungkook.

He couldn't help smiling. He had a strange feeling as soon as he remembered this moment with Jungkook..

He chuckled and sighed.

Suddenly he heard his phone ring. It was Changmin who invited him to the swimming pool.

Tae: Huh?

[ Would you mind keeping me company, I'm downstairs..]

Tae: It's late, what's he doing at the pool at this hour? He wondered turning to Jimin who fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. He got loose at the club and drank too much.

He got up slowly and put on his sandals. He put on a sweetshirt because it was chilly and walked down the hall to the elevator.

As he walked in, someone saw him. Jungkook who came out to find soda.

Jk: What is he doing outside? he wondered as he followed him.

Taehyung arrived in the basement where there was a large indoor hot pool. He looked around and saw Changmin at the water's edge looking at his reflection.

Taehyung approached him silently.

Tae: Hyung?

Changmin looked towards him and smiled. He had blown it a bit.

Tae: Hyung. You shouldn't swim like this.

Changmin fixed his wet hair and gestured Tae to sit down which he did.

Tae: What's going on? you're not tired ? you  danced all night. He said chuckling.

Changmin looked at him straight in the eyes and slowly descended into the water. Taehyung looked at him with doe eyes, a bit confused.

Ch: Come on.

Tae: Huh? I don't have a bathing suit and I'm not a big fan of.. water. I don't like being wet.

CH: Come on.. just once. For me.

Changmin persuaded him. He gave up and began to descend fully clothed. The truth was that Changmin was drunk and He didn't want anything to happen to him.

Tae: Hah. I don't like that at all.

Chagmin offered him his hand which he accepted. They went to the middle of the pool looking around. Changmin held his waist and pulled him towards him gently. Tae looked at him, puzzled of the situation.

Tae: What are you doing?

CH: I'm glad you're here..that's really an happy birthday..

Tae: Why did you call me? You could also have called Yoongi or Jungkook. Or the others.

CH: I don't know. I just wanted to see your little face. He said with a small chuckle.

Taehyung giggled and pushed him gently.

Tae: You're too close.

CH: Don't you like it ?

Taehyung didn't say anything. He felt his heart beating faster than normal.

Tae: Come on, we have to sleep now. he said holding Changmin's hand. He took him to the edge and helped him out. Changmin held him tight and forced him to face him.