Chapter 39🙀

💕💕

• Contains:

Smut

Mature languages

18+

If you are not comfortable with it,

Kindly skip the chapter.

Otherwise

Enjoy!

That started out slow, with gentle closed lip kissing, moving into more heated tongue kisses. Jungkook caressed Tae's face, and slide his hand into his dark hair. The latter wrapped his legs around his waist and hugged him, pulled him closer.

Then, they got in the room still into a sensual kiss.

JK: Lie down. Jungkook ordered with a weirdly threatening voice that surprised Tae.

So he sat gently on the edge of the bed and raised his eyes at him. The air had completely changed.

Tae watched Jungkook getting naked before him, showing his well built body. He gulped and did something the older didn't expect.

He pulled him slowly and began to leave wet kisses on his abs making his way to the center of his body.

•JUNGKOOK 'S POV

A little glance at me and he unzipped my fly, he stared a moment and licked my clothed dick which made me part my lips. When did my kitten learn to do that...

Then, he bite his already swollen lips and took out my member.

Tae: H-hah...

He put it in his mouth...

I tried to move, but it felt as if my body were tied down by invisible threads. I felt myself growing big and hard inside his mouth.

His eyes closed slowly.., his bracelets made a dry sound against each other. His tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around me. Just as I was about to come, he suddenly moved away and licked his lips looking at me with such a gaze..that was driving me insane.

So I pushed him to lie on the bed and undressed him, feeling in heat.

Then, I admired his body.. His skin was perfect waiting for my kisses. Which I immediately did. I licked his neck and marked as much as possible. Then, I slide down slowly to his member.

I spread his legs and got my head between them.

Tae: Jung- Hahhh~

............................

Tae's back arched as heat pulsing through his blood from the point where Jungkook 's tongue was driving him mad. His leg flexed against his back, urging him closer, his hands cupping his head to hold him still as he rocked into him.

Feeling the rough satin strands of Kook's hair against his sensitive inner thighs was its own provocation, heightening his awareness of everything around me…

Tae: Hahhh~yeah... He moaned as his eyes shut to focus completely on the warm feeling Jungkook was giving him.

Jungkook held Taehyung 's thights tight and then kissed them gently.

Tae: God~

After some kisses, he turned and pulled something out of the drawer. Taehyung just followed his every move. He then, saw how aroused the boy was..and it's been a while now.

He just wanted one thing, relieve himself and making Taehyung feel how much he loved him.. How much he had effect on him.

He found the strip of condoms he’d packed, ripped one open, managed to roll it on with gritted teeth.