Chapter 2 😼

💕 I'M JUST YOUR CAT 💕

Chapter 2 😼

I don't know how long I was passed out but when I opened my eyes, it was already day. Because the sunlight was tapping hard on my cheek. I held it and looked around rubbing my eyes.

I think I ended up sleeping. I knew I was at home. I was pretty sure. I stretched my arms and looked at my hands. I was naked!   There was no fur anymore on me!!

Then, I looked down at my legs.

MY LEGS!  they were long and pretty... Waaa.

I litterally checked every part of my body. And I ascertained that I just had hair on my head. Which felt.. Weird.

- Did I become like jungkook?  I wondered sticking my tongue to see if it changed too.

As I was checking myself , I heard steps going towards me. I looked around and realised that I was on Jungkook 's bed so I pouted staring at the door.

Someone opened it and of course it was him.

JK: Hi. You are finally awake. Come here and eat.

Tae: Who?  Me? 

JK: No. Not you, the dog living across us.

- Hah! How dare you???

JK: What?

- Inviting that gross, disgusting, huge thing that people call cute??

JK: ah?  Anyway. You.. You are really a lunatic. Come here. We have to talk.

I was dumbfounded but decided to follow him anyway. I was walking with my two long pretty legs. That was amazing. And everything in the house seemed to tinyyyy.

JK: Sit down.

- mmm.

JK: Not on the floor. On the chair!

I bite my lips and sat gently. There was many dishes on the table. That seemed so delicious...

I licked my lips and didn't wait for him to begin to eat.

•………………………………………

Jungkook sat in front of the boy and stared at him eating with his hands. That didn't shock him anymore. He was already so weird.

- waaaaa... I never ate that before. What is it?

JK: This is.. Rice.

Tae: Oh!  Rice!! Cook me rice often from now on.

JK: why don't you use the chopsticks?

Tae: The what?  Ahh!  These?  Can I even take something with these. Is is wood?

Jungkook sighed and caressed his nose before sniffling. Then, his gaze laid on the stranger on more time.

JK: okay so.. what were you doing in my closet?

-  It was raining. And I don't like rain nor the noise of rain. I don't like water in general. So I hid there. He said chewing the big piece of meat calmly. Mmmmm!  That is so good!

JK: Okay.. and How did you enter?

- By the entry. Are you dump?

JK:...the entry?  Ya!  Are you a stalker or something? What do you mean the entry??  I bet you were stalking on me.. You freak! But Why would you stalk me ??