Chapter 33 😼

💕  💕

Jungkook ended up staying all night. He also fell asleep in front of the movie some minutes after Taehyung. The next day, what woke them up was the kids.

Nari: Uncle..

Ari: Hahaha. They are so cute.

Chulsoo crawled to Taehyung and began to suck his finger. Taehyung opened his eyes and frowned. He yawned cutely and looked next to him. Jungkook was asleep soundly.

Tae: Hello girls.

Ari: So he ended up sleeping here? Hahaha.

Taehyung turned to the baby and took him in his arms. He kissed his cheek and sighed. He was still very sleepy. He yawned once again and shook Jungkook up a bit.

Tae: Jungkook. Wake up. Jungkook. hah. I have to make the breakfast.

Nari: Don't worry. Leave him to us. One of the girl said as she raised her eyebrows.

Taehyung just smiled and stood up to make his way to the kitchen.

Nari signaled her sister who went to the bathroom right away and came back with a cup of water.

Ari: Wait wait.. Here is the pen. Haha.

Nari: Shhhh.

They began to give Jungkook a beautiful makeup that he would remember for sure. Then, they splashed the water on his face.

Jungkook 's jaw dropped. He scrunched his nose and looked at the two girls with puzzled eyes. But they just bursted out laughing.

JK: Do you hate me that much... He said, done.

Nari: No. We actually love you a lot.

Ari: That's why we are teasing you. Hahaha.

JK: hah.

He stood up and wiped his face. Then he met Taehyung 's eyes. The boy stared at him a moment and covered his mouth. He couldn't hold his laugh.

Tae: Oh my god. Hahahahah.

JK: What?

Tae: You girls are evil!  Hahah. Go eat your breakfast. He said as he grabbed Jungkook 's hand and took him to the bathroom.

JK: what?  He asked confused.

Then, he saw his reflection in the mirror and sighed loudly.

JK: Those two girls..

Taehyung smiled and took the towel. He humidified it and held Jungkook 's chin to face him.

JK: ......

Tae: They love playing around. Don't get upset. Haha.

Seeing Taehyung 's smiley face made Jungkook 's heart warming. So he showed a silly smile and let him remove the drawings gently.

JK: How come you are so pretty? He said in a low voice.

That surprised Taehyung.

Tae: ah?

Jungkook just smiled and took the towel from his hand.

Tae: ......you should have woken me up when the rain stopped.

JK: how could I?  You were sleeping so deeply.

Tae: Haha. Thank you then. But don't you have work for today?