Chapter 36 🙀

💕💕

_____________________

Taehyung, for a long moment observed Jungkook.. His smile was so precious. He couldn't ask for more. That was the purpose of his life so now that the mission that was given to him was successfuly done, he couldn't but be happy, he had to be happy.

However, to be honest, that was not the case. Once his eyes met Lady May's, his heart broke because that meant giving up on everything that he has been building until now.

Yet, he didn't have choice. He turned to the lady in white dress behind him and just accepted his fate. He was not sure of what was waiting for him following her but..

Whatever. He would just endure anything. A last glance at Jungkook and his loved ones in the restaurant, celebrating and laughing out of happiness ,and here he was walking behind the one who gave him this life and would probably take it away shortly.

After some minutes  he found himself in a beautiful field of dandelions. He looked around and saw the sunset. They were surely not in Seoul anymore.

Tae: That's beautiful.

Lady may smiled and picked one from the thousands of flower.

Then, Taehyung 's smile faded giving place to a gloomy face. His eyes teared up, his heart seeking..

Tae: What is going to happen to me?

May:  What do you think would happen now?

Tae: I guess that's the end?  I will turn into a cat again.. Or.. Probably die. He said with a small chuckle thought he was terrified.

May: What are you taking me for?  How would I possibly take your life?

Tae: Haha.. So what is your plan?

May: First of all I want to ask you something.

The young man raised his sparkling eyes at her and nodded gently.

May: Before I proceed to what I... Plan, I would like to hear about what you think. What are your feelings after this whole experience?

Tae: What question is that... Haha.. Well.. He said sniffling getting ready to speak.

Tae: I feel relieved.

May: Relieved?

Tae: Yes because.. I could finally do something for Jungkook. I have seen him struggling for so long. That is a relief that his life is going so well now. And partly because of me. So yeah, I am relieved for him. I am also very proud of him.

May: Is that so?  And what about you? 

Tae: I am proud of mysef too of course. He is happy right?  That's what you wanted me to do.

May: Yeah. So that's th-

Tae: But..

May: Mhm?

Tae: I am not. He said stopping the woman in her track.

Tae: I am not happy.. I... I should though. Because he is but.. I just can't. He confessed honestly. You asked me how I felt so... That's it.

May: What do you mean?

Tae: I cannot live without Jungkook..

He rubbed his face and looked away. His tears were flowing uncontrollably along his cheeks.

Tae: I want to stay with him and.. Live my life with him.. So we can love each other as long as we breath.. I want to love him longer..

May: So you want to go back there? She asked aware of the answer.