Chapter 13 🙀

💕I'M JUST YOUR CAT💕

After having a delicious lunch, Taehyung and Jungkook were assigned to do the dishes. Jungkook was pretty upset at Taehyung who was sometimes glacing at him.

JK: What?

Tae: Are you mad at me?

Obviously yes.

Jk: No. No of course not. You just embarassed me in front of my whole family and now they take me as the disappointing middle child. Thank you. He said giving him the plate and leaving.

Taehyung was speechless. What would he say though. He just wiped the plate with a kerchief pouting sadly. Then, he went to join everyone. They were opening Lili's birthday gifts. She got a lot. Taehyung smiled at her every cute reactions.

After that, came the time for the little baby to blow her first canddle. Jungkook was happy anyway which relieved Taehyung. They  all had their phones in hands to capture this adorable and memorable moment.

After she blew on it, she struggled but succeed, They clapped loudly making her giggle. Namjoon carried her and both him and Jin kissed each of her cheeks.

Then, they began to eat the cake. That was strawberry. This was the first time Taehyung ate it but he was fascinated by the taste. He loved it.

Jungkook was busy with his parents in front of Taehyung 's worried eyes. Boram approached him and patted his shoulder.

BR: hey!

Tae: AH?  Ah.. Boram.

Boram sat next to him and sighed.

BR: What's up?

Tae: no. Nothing. I am just observing the mess I caused.

BR: That WE caused. Boram rectified with an amused smile.

She chuckled.

BR: It's okay. They would have known it anyway. And plus, they are used to it. Jungkook was just born with bad luck.

Tae: Yeah. I noticed that too.

BR: I truly hope he will be okay one day and luck will be finally brought in his life.

Taehyung sighed and lowered his head.  When the conversation with his parents ended, Jungkook went to look for him .They had to go back home.

Tae was in the balcony on his phone. He just got the message from Changmin.

He smiled softly and respond a " sure" with a little heart to accept his birtday invitation.

JK: Taehyung. It's time to go.

Tae: Yeah. Did you receive Changmin hyung's invitation?

JK: Yeah. What about you?

Tae: I just saw it now. That would be sooo fun. A birthday party at Busan.

JK: You never went there.

Tae: I know but I googled it and there is a beach. You know, the sea and sand. I can't wait to be there.WITH YOUUUU!  he said excitedly while holding Jungkook 's clothe.

Jungkook just observed him in silence. He thought that he was adorbale but didn't want to show it on his face. He had to be punished for what he did earlier.

Tae noticed Jungkook 's expressionless face and pouted.

Tae: Are you really mad?

Jk: Yeah.