Chapter 10 😺

💕I'M JUST YOUR CAT 💕

After this little walk, the couple went to eat. Jungkook brought Tae to a famous barbecue restaurant. He was happy to bring him there because he used to go there a lot before.

Taehyung was delighted for sure. He could visit the city with jungkook and in add, he had food to eat. That was paradise for him.

Tae: Is there meat?

JK: There Is only meat here.

Tae: That kind of place exist??? For real??

JK: hahaha. You'll love it in here as the foody you are.

Taehyung giggled cutely and wore the apron that was given to them. Jungkook helped him to tie it and sat in front of him. Taehyung couldn't stop smiling and that didn't escape Jungkook 's eyes.

JK: why do you keep smiling so much? Your cheeks will hurt at this race. He said amused.

Tae: Because, I am just happy. This is the best day I ever spent. Since I am a human.

Jungkook looked at him fondly and smiled. He found Taehyung adorable.

JK: I am happy that you are happy.

Tae: See? Our Sunday night is going pretty good. Who needs friends and girlfriends when we both have each other. You don't need that when you have such a cat as me. Taehyung said proudly and bursted in laugh.

Jungkook stared at him with a little smile that didn't leave his face all along. Man was starting to be wiped by this cutie pie in front of him without him even noticing.

JK: Yeah. Who need them.
Tae: hahaha. Anyway. When is the food coming?

JK: we already ordered so, it will arrive soon. Be patient.

Taehyung nodded and looked around. There was many people chatting happily with one another 's. He found this place cozy and warm.

Then, he looked at Jungkook and reminded of something. The drawings at home that he found.

Tae: By the way.

JK: what?
Tae: I have a question. Can I ask it?

Jungkook was confused but said yes.

Tae: Okay. Why do you draw and hid your work?

JK: ah?

Tae: Those drawings at home. You know that you are amazing at it right? You are aware of your talent, Reassure me?

Jungkook didn't utter a word and for a minute, he just stayed quiet. Until he finally decided to speak.

JK: This is not that good. They are not.. Good enough I mean.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows not understanding the older boy.

Tae: Are you kidding me?? They are incredible. Who told you they were bad?? Who?? Tell me who Is that badtard?!!

Jungkook raised his eyes at Tae and chuckled.

JK: don't embarass me in front of so many people. Idiot.

Taehyung left a little chuckle and sat next to Jungkook smoothly.

JK: what are you doing?

Tae: You should really think about it.
JK: What? About what?

Tae: Drawing. You can write comics or webtoons or...
JK: Taehyung. That was decided years ago.

Tae: I know I know but..
JK: Why are you so worried about me? Why do you force me?