Chapter 9 😻

💕I'M JUST YOUR CAT 💕

Taehyung waited patiently in the bedroom. They must have many things to talk about. He played with his fingers and sighed.

After some long minutes, the door finally opened revealing Jungkook. He didn't utter a word and just signaled Taehyung to come out.

Tae: Did she left?

Jungkook nodded and walked away. Taehyung pouted and followed the boy.

Tae: what did you guys talk about?  Why did she come here??

JK: That was nothing. She just came to take something she forgot . That's all.

Tae: Oh... That's all.. What a pity.

JK: what?

Tae: No nothing.

Jungkook sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. He felt a bit sad and bothered.

Taehyung clearly scent it. He approached him and sat next to him. He stared at him with a little smile.

JK: hah. What?

Tae: She is pretty.

JK: ah?  Jungkook asked eyes stuck on the TV.

Tae: I mean.. I never saw her that close before. I can understand why you dated her. She is very beautiful. He said with a giggle.

Jungkook turned to him and licked his lips.

Jk: Did you fall for her now?

Tae: ah?  What??  No. Of course not. Why would i.. Yaaa!

Jungkook chuckled and ran a hand through his hair.

JK: Let's forget about it. this is not worth it. 

Tae: you said you were happy earlier..

JK: when?

Tae: when you talked to her. You said that you were happy to meet her.

JK: ....that was.. Just because she came suddenly. And I was flustered.

Tae: That doesn't change anything. Do you still have feelings for her?

JK: Tan. I don't want to talk about those kind of things with you. Okay?  Forget it. I am tired.

Tae: Mmmm. okay then. I will shut my mouth. Do you want me to Cook something for you? 

JK: No.I am good. Plus, I don't want you to burn the house.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up.

Tae: Okay. I will go for a little walk then.

JK: mmm. Just don't get lost. You have my number in this phone. Whenever you need help or  something happens. Call me. Okay?

Tae: Alright.

JK: Wear a jacket. It's fresh outside.

Taehyung looked at him with doe eyes and went to take a jacket.

Tae: I'll be back very soon.

JK: Mmmm. Jungkook hummed and focused on the uninteresting prodcast.

Tae got out and sighed. He burried his hands in his pockets and began to walk.

He was very thoughtful.

Tae: This girl seriously!  Aish!  Take something she forgot? Seriously?? Waaa. Now I have to find a way for them to meet again..

But suddenly, he stopped. He crunched his nose and caressed it. For some reasons, he started to have doubts.