Chapter 23😾

💕💕

Taehyung woke up slowly. He couldn't sleep all night and fell asleep at dawn. His mind was troubled and he couldn't but think about Jungkook. His chest was tight and he felt like empty..

Anyway, he woke up around 9:00 am and looked around him big dark circles under his eyes.

He yawned and stretched his arms. He sat down and just stared at the wall for a long minute before deciding to join Jimin and Yoongi already eating downstairs. He could smell the food from his room and his stomack began to gargle. He was starving.

He went down the stairs to get welcomed warmly by Jimin's smile.

JM: Hey. Sleeping beauty. You finally decided to wake up and eat?  Haha.

Taehyung smiled and sat next to Yoongi while Jimin was serving the food.

YG: How are you doing today?  Yoongi asked taking a sip of his coffee putting down his phone.

Tae: I felt weird not to see him soon in the morning.

JM: Taehyung. Listen. Stop thinking about him and care about yourself. Focus on yourself for now. Okay?  Thay would be the best thing to do.

Tae: I know but the thing is..who can I be if I am not Jungkook's luckycharm ?

YG: Ah?

Tae: Hah. I am going to change first I think.

JM: Oh. Okay. Do you have work today?

Tae: No. We are on a break.

JM: Oh. Alright. Hurry. I don't want you to eat cold food.

Tae: Mhm. He hummed lazily and made his way back to his room.

He took a shower to clear his mind and relax. Then, he changed. He looked through the window and saw the snow falling again. He couldn't but smile despite of his state of mind at the time. That was beautiful.

He wore a hat, got to the dinning room and ate quickly.

JM: What now?  Why are you so in rush?

Tae: I want to go out and wlak a bit.

JM: Okay but eat slowly.

Tae: Mhmm. *chew*

After he finished eating, he bidded good bye to the couple and got under the snow. He looked up a second and a light smile curved on his beautiful face. Then, he fixed his scarf and began to walk slowly.

Now that he was finally calm and in peace, his phone began to ring. He pulled it out and saw Jungkook 's name written in it. He stopped walking and held it with his both hands, eyes stuck on the picture.

Tae: Should I pick up or just ignore him.. He wondered heart speeding up.

He was scared that if he picked up, he would be able to come back home and that would just be coming back to the start. He couldn't afford to do that.

...................❤️❤️❤️....................

Jungkook held his phone tightly and sighed out of frustration.

JK: Why is he not picking up??

MS: Who are you trying desperately to call?  Misun in the kitchen asked drinking a cup of juice.

JK: You are still here?

MS: Yeah. It's snowing outside. What am I supposed to do? Between. Good morning.