Chp - 01

Harriet collapsed on the ground as her knees went weak, she is not able to handle the pain given by her lover.

He was suppose to be on her side, he promised to be with her till eternity, How can Aariz betray Harriet ? He promised to love her forever.

There must be a loophole, maybe he is forced to leave Harriet, maybe his parents caught him, there is no way he will leave Harriet alone like this in a brothel but why he is taking this long to come back to her ? It's been a week since she last saw Aariz.

"Come back soon, I'm scared" Harriet fixed his tunic robes and handled him golden rapier and all the jewels she bought before leaving windshire palace, her home.

"You have nothing to be scared, the goldsmith shop is few house's away from here, we will get enough money in exchange of these jewels".

"Then we will start our new life" Aariz kept all the jewels in a leather bag and wrapped the golden rapier in jute cloth and tied them tightly on his back.

"You love me right ? " Harriet's innocent eyes filled with hope.

Aariz kissed her forehead and walked towards the door.

"Stay here, I'll be back soon" And with that Aariz left.

That was a week ago when she last saw Aariz, when she last time heard him.

Harriet waited patiently for her lover to come back, she smiled thinking about her new life, they were going to marry tomorrow.

but her patience ran short when son has gone down. The horizon lighted up with swirls of pink and orange shades, fading blue to purple.

She went outside on the streets of the village in search of Aariz, bottom strands of her expensive Corset were covered by mud, pebbles on the ground hurting her soft feet.

The villagers was staring at her, some with confusion, some with amusement and some with lust. When she couldn't find any gold Smith shop she went back to the hut.

It was midnight now, No sign of Aariz

It was midnight now, No sign of Aariz. Heavy rains and thunder filled the dark night, this time sound of thunder didn't scare her but the thought of betrayal did.

Two days of waiting and endless crying, there is no sign of Aariz. She had not drank even a drop water from past two days.

Suddenly the wooden door of the hut was busted open, tall, masculine men's, entered inside, scars on their faces, weapons in thier hands, tunic robes covered with dried blood. They were thugs.

She scooted to the corner of the hut.

"I-I don't h-have a-anything" She was shaking with fear.

One of them with long hairs, scar on left eye, came towords her and kneeled in front of her.

"You have everything a man desires"He licked her chapped lips.

He ran his rough finger on her silky soft cheeks.

"Enough kaadil, we have no time for foreplay, boss will be mad if we didn't get back on time" Other one said.

Kaadil held Harriet's wrist and dragged her outside of the hut.

"Leave me

"Leave me.." She was struggling to get free oh his hold, but his hold was tight causing bruises on her soft skin.

They tied her hands at back.

"Somebody help me !!!" She screamed on top her lungs.

They stuffed her mouth with cloth, her screams muffled by cloth. Tears streaming down her cheeks. They dragged her outside and tossed harshly inside the carriage.

That's all, she passed out as she was exhausted physically and emotionally.