Chp - 34

"Ammi Jaan, you are here again ?" Zahan asked entering zayn's chamber.

Sigh!!

"You come here everyday" He sat beside his ammi.

She was holding zayn's sword, with teary eyes.

"It's been months I haven't seen him" She ran his hand across the steel part and broke down into tears

"Ammi... please don't cry....W-We will bring Bhai jaan back..." Zahan hugged his mother but he couldn't stop himself from crying.

"I haven't seen my son and my daughter in months....they are out there living in a forest" Trishna sobbed thinking about Zayn and harriet.

"Don't worry ammi Jaan, I'm sure they are fine and louis has gone to bring them back.... I'm certain zayn Bhai will come back for us....." Zahan wiped his mother's tears.

The bell rang outside the door, indicating there is a message for them.

Zahan immediately went outside, there was a member of the court with a scroll in his hands and by looking at his expression he can tell it's bad news.

He opened the scroll and contents of it made his blood boil, he tore the scroll into pieces shaking in anger.

"Call everyone for a meeting....NOW!!!"

The soldiers squirmed in their place.

They are not in a good position now, ever since Zayn left Pakistan they have became vulnerable and an easy target for everyone. Their allies are turning their back against them. They are losing their treasure.

"What's the matter ?" Saad asked.

"Their is a message for us by hamida dynasty....they have asked to surrender within two days...."

Everyone in the court was shocked. Hamida dynasty is the second most powerful kingdom after Pakistan, since all knew Zayn left his kingdom, they want to take his place by taking over Pakistan and it would be more easy in zayn's absence.

All the subjects kept whispering to each other

"T-there was a proposal to avoid this situation" The member who bought the scroll spoke out looking at zahan with his peripheral vision.