Chp - 39

Zayn asked each and every person of the palace to present in the court, he has something to announce.

"I have called everyone here to share very glad tiding with you" Zayn stood up from his throne and forwarded his hand for harriet.

Harriet stepped on the podium holding zayn's hand and stood beside him.

"At last, my most cherished wish will be fulfilled

"At last, my most cherished wish will be fulfilled. Queen harriet has given me a huge reason to love her even more. I'm extremely delighted to inform all of you that queen harriet is with child. She is going to bring the heir to the empire in this world"

Everyone was boomed with happiness.

"LONG LIVE OUR KING"

"LONG LIVE OUR QUEEN"

"OUR QUEEN BLESSED US"

"WE HAVE A FUTURE"

"Ya khuda(oh, Almighty) thank you for giving us this happiness" Trishna hugged both of them shedding tears.

"I announce a grand celebration on this grand occasion and this celebration will be held after a week. I want all of you to make lavish preparations for it" Zayn was beaming with happiness, his eyes squint slightly.

After taking blessings from everyone zayn asked harriet to go back to their chamber.

"Take rest for a while....you shouldn't stress yourself" Zayn fondly caressed her belly.

"But I~

"Sshhh" He put his finger on her lips.

"Last few days were stressful with the war and everything that happened, take proper rest, I'll be back at night" He kissed on her forehead.

Harriet closed her eyes in content gently rubbing her belly with a smile on her face. After few minutes someone knocked the door.

"Come inside" Harriet said sitting properly.

The door opened revealing Aayana, she slowly walked towards harriet with a nervous smile.

"Did I disturb you ?" She asked harriet.

"No" Harriet smiled at her.

"Uhmm...I..~ " Aayana gulped down all the words she wanted to say. Harriet understood her hesitation.

"Come sit here" Harriet patted the space beside her.

Aayana sighed and sat beside harriet staring at her lap.

"Now tell me what is it ? You look tensed" Harriet asked.

"I don't know how to say this... actually I..we..."

Harriet patted her back to calm her, aayana took a long breathe.

"Iminlovewithsomeone" She said in one breath.