Chp - 07

Zayn was practising sword fighting with the soldiers, more like defeating them all at one swing.

"You all are slow, enemies strikes us without giving any chance, you all need to practice thoroughly. UNDERSTAND !!" Zayn shouted at them.

A palace soldier came running towards them and said,

"Your highness, queen Patricia has returned from ajmer Sharif. She wants the honor to meet you" Solider bowed before Zayn.

"Take her to my room with respect" Zayn left to take a bath, he was happy but didn't show any expression. It's been two months he hasn't seen his mother.

'Trishna begum' Wife of late king Yaser Malik

'Trishna begum' Wife of late king Yaser Malik. Zayn was twelve when he lost his father and the empire lost his king. Everyone was worried about who will rule the kingdom because Zayn was just twelve, their enemies were ready to strike in absence of any ruler, when everyone thought this will be end of Pakistan, Zayn stepped up and took his father's place. He was intelligent from early stages just like his father. He learned to use all kind of weapons to fight in war. Zayn first win in war, when he was fourteen years old. He was called fearsome since then.

Zayn wore his silk robe and went to his room. His mother was waiting for him.

"As-Salaam-Alaikum ammi Jaan" Zayn greeted his mother raising right hand towards the face, fingers lightly touching the forehead with a slight bow.

"Wa-Alaikum-Salaam" Trishna kissed his forehead.

"How many times I have to tell you ammi Jaan, you don't need permission to meet me

"How many times I have to tell you ammi Jaan, you don't need permission to meet me. You just have to order me if you want to see me" Zayn asked sitting beside his mother.

"I wasn't asking permission to meet my son, today I want to have talk with the king of Pakistan" Trishna smiled and tied the holy thread on zayn's wrist.

"I bought this from ajmer Sharif dargah, for you. It will protect you from evil eyes and will bring prosperity in your life"

Zayn simply nodded. His mother has visited numerous temples and darga's to pray for his health and wealth.