Chp - 02

The carriage stopped in front of old ruin like mansion, the walls were covered with dust, bickering and screaming can be heard from far. They picked Harriet and went inside.

The place was filled with girls, most of them were teenagers, their clothes exposing their skin. Some wore deep cut neck gowns showing their cleavage, some girls just wrapped themselves with a thin piece of cloth covering their lower parts.

All of them were posing in sexual manner, whistling, calling passing by men, groping and laughing among themselves

men, groping and laughing among themselves. None of them were ashamed of working as prostitute or being someone's whore.

The man named kaadil entered one of the empty room and threw harriet on the bed and left locking the door from outside.

Kaadil went upstairs to another room, he knocked before entering.

"Come inside ! " A sharp voice is heard from the room.

"Aariz kept his words, princess of Velour is here" Kaadil bowed before his master.

His master was kissing his mistress.

Kaadil kept his head down, didn't dare to look upto his master

"Aariz will be rewarded as promised" His master sat on the bed.

"It's time for work, I'll be with you at night sweetheart" Master pecked his mistress once again went outside, kaadil followed him.

"Did anyone get suspicious about us ?" Master asked as they were walking down stairs.

"I don't think so, she was alone" kaadil unlocked the room in which harriet was kept.

They entered the room, kaadil lit lamps of room. Harriet was lying unconscious on the bed. Hands tied up.

"Wake her up" Master ordered.

Kaadil picked up the earthen pot and poured water on her face. She slowly opened her eyes, when her eyes fell on kaadil, she remembered what happened at the village. She was in their captivity.

She struggled get free, but her hands were tied and mouth was stuffed with cloth.No one was their to help her.

Kaadil removed the cloth from her mouth.

"Leave me, let me go, Aariz help me " She screamed.

"Ssshhhh !! don't scream, you will get tired" Master said as he walked towards the bed.

"Why are you doing this ?, leave me please" She pleaded.

"We will leave you, once we will have taste of you" Master untied his tunic robes.

She was shaking in horror.

"Somebody help me, please let me go, Aariz help me" She screamed for her life.

"Aariz. Aariz. young love of these days" Master chuckled darkly.

"Let me go please, Aariz went to goldsmith's house, h-he will bring money, you can take what you want, let me go please"

Master laughed hysterically and looked at kaadil, who was smirking.

"You heard her, he is going to save her" Master said

"The love of your life is my most trusted man, he tricked you into loving him and sold to us" Master went near Harriet stroking her cheeks.

"Stopp!!! You are lieing" Harriet was determined, Aariz is Missing but he will never betray her, they love each other.

He looked at kaadil and kaadil took out leather bag which was under the bed and tossed on the floor. Master opened the book and took out one golden rapier and royal jewels which harriet gave to Aariz. Her eyes widened.

"Noo, you robbed him, what did you do to him ? tell me !! " She screamed in anger.

Kaadil whistled, high pitched sound resonating the room. Master untied her hands.

Few moments later, the door opened, there he is aariz, devil smile on his face. Harriet immediately went towards her and broke out in her arms sobbing.

"I knew you will come for me, I knew t-they are lieing, you love me right ? " She looked into his eyes. She knew Aariz will save him, he will never leave like that.

Aariz harshly pulled her apart, looked at his master and said,

"I did my part, she is all your now" Aariz smiled wickedly and left without looking at her.

Harriet collapsed on the ground as her knees went weak, she is not able to handle the pain given by her lover.

Aariz never loved him, her heart shattered into millions of pieces.

She was sobbing hysterically.